Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

That felt like a very quick 2nd quarter?

Crowd very vocal against the umps and it will get louder with every quarter.

Hope we can last in the game but Melbourne easily scoring, points, but 12 point easily could have us buried.
My psycho family making a personal booing vendetta here. Absolutely sick of this so booing ourselves hoarse

Reactions: 1 user
Shai is our most dynamic player with the ball in hand. Needs to get more than 5 touches this half.
Once was. Not any more. Hard to go past Bolton for dynamic and game-breaking. We need to get more from him in the 2nd half.

Premiership tickets have run out for George. He is offering absolutely nothing atm. Banks or MRJ to take his place

Got to believe and keep it simple.

Without Lever we have to seperate May. May will just drop off and Gawn/Jackson will just park themselves in the Bermuda Triangle.

Lower your eyes.

Don’t just bomb it.

Change positions a bit. Move Balta up the ground to his run and kicking over their defence.
Shai midfield.
Lynch up the ground.

Can’t watch I’m so nervous and upset and the umpiring against us.

Reactions: 1 user