Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

I just yelled out a line I have not yelled out since 2016.
“Punch him in the head!” Knock him the *smile* out!”

I just yelled out a line I have not yelled out since 2016.
“Punch him in the head!” Knock him the *smile* out!”
You k ow you are struggling when you yell at the TV for us to go the biff

Two things that were apparent in the first half: The dees *smile* kicking for goal and the blatant.and any bipartisan observer would say the same for the bias in the umpiring.I have been watching footy for a long time and this effort by the umpires is unexcusable.The free count differential and obvious non frees paid to the Tiges makes me wonder whose pocket we have pissed in.Having said that the boys are copping it and are grinding away.This will be the best of wins for quite some time IMO.

Shai is our most dynamic player with the ball in hand. Needs to get more than 5 touches this half.

Hmmm. This Dees team is good but me thinks they dont like the physical stuff eg tackling them hard and pushing them around. We were totally opposite. This stand rule and tiggy touch free kicks suits their soft game style. They run hard, are skilled and play well as a team but they really dont like the physical stuff. Could be their kryptonite for back to backs

Reactions: 1 user
Gibcus is building, shouldn't be playing on Brown who is twice his size though.

Reactions: 1 users
Really disappointed that the same names from last week and the weeks before are still not contributing .
Flappers and Castagna no good
Lynch and Balta cheese sandwich
Melbourne aren't us of 2018 or 2019.
If we can start hitting targets this game can we won.

Ross, RCD and Dow all have a huge second half coming up. Need to see if they can stand up.

Edwards, Balta, Bolton all need a huge lift. Only one tackle in our forward 50 is not good enough.

Lynch is filthy alright with Day all over him like a rash. Lads going alright just gotta hang in there.

Hmmm. This Dees team is good but me thinks they dont like the physical stuff eg tackling them hard and pushing them around. We were totally opposite. This stand rule and tiggy touch free kicks suits their soft game style. They run hard, are skilled and play well as a team but they really dont like the physical stuff. Could be their kryptonite for back to backs
Let's hope so. Everytime I see these pricks I like Geelong.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users