Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Mince was right tonight when he said the process these losers are using is not gonna land a number of candidates that they’d have in mind eg Hinkley.

Hinkley is not gonna go through a full on process. He needs these duds to just say to him you’re the man, let’s have a chat, here’s the offer, now chuck it in with Abort Adelaide.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Mince was right tonight when he said the process these losers are using is not gonna land a number of candidates that they’d have in mind eg Hinkley.

Hinkley is not gonna go through a full on process. He needs these duds to just say to him you’re the man, let’s have a chat, here’s the offer, now chuck it in with Abort Adelaide.
Spot on Dear Drofder.

Blokes like Ken and Lyon and Clarkson and Figgy, and Voss ect

You identify them then just have an informal chat to gauge interest then do a formal in-house process.

All this palaver and BS is a waste of time.

Big name coaches expect to be hunted, just as North did with Clarkson.

He was their man they told him so, pursued him and landed him.

The lack of vibe Wossy referring to was probably that overwhelming pro Hird schism vibrating through the joint.

Reactions: 7 users
Spot on Dear Drofder.

Blokes like Ken and Lyon and Clarkson and Figgy, and Voss ect

You identify them then just have an informal chat to gauge interest then do a formal in-house process.

All this palaver and BS is a waste of time.

Big name coaches expect to be hunted, just as North did with Clarkson.

He was their man they told him so, pursued him and landed him.

The lack of vibe Wossy referring to was probably that overwhelming pro Hird schism vibrating through the joint.
Big chance these losers back themselves into a corner and do the opposite of what they said they’d do and appoint another 1st year coach.

This club is totally *****.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
We all know why Clarkson, Lyon and Brad Scott have knocked back the Bombers coaching job.........................nutty old Sheedy.

• Haha
I heard a rumour last week somewhere that Leppa was considered too. Who knows if he's been contacted.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Dimma's interview on 360 monday night was so chockas full of gold I forgot the part where Robbo asked him if he was definately out for the Essendon coaching gig, and he was serious, Dimma struggled to give a serious response.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I heard a rumour last week somewhere that Leppa was considered too. Who knows if he's been contacted.
Reckon he’s one of, if not their best option. A few of the softo princesses there might not like his directness though…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Essendon Callers into Healy and McLure wanted Hirdy!

• Haha
  • Love
They will pick Hird. They are always going to pick Hird. The rest is window dressing.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Big chance these losers back themselves into a corner and do the opposite of what they said they’d do and appoint another 1st year coach.

This club is totally *****.
Its so bad for them. Ross Lyon laughing about “no vibe“ and not even taking them seriously shows how far they’ve fallen.

I don’t think Hinkley even thinks about it. Reckon it’s Leon Cameron.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Have a look at the 2 people they selected to help with the selection process
It's taking the *smile*. Walls and Lewis
That's like asking Cloke & Raines to select our new coach.
Hird or Yze

• Haha
He's waiting for the right team at the right time if he still wants to coach. Brisbane or Port might be options for him come 2024 depending on how those club's fare in 2023.

He's not up for taking over a rebuild with a team of kids.
Yep. He had a decent list at the saints. Didn’t really develop it. Got everything he could out of them. Let the list to turn to crap. Left. Went to Freo. Had a decent list to work with. Didn’t really develop it. Got everything he could out of them. Got the flick as the list was turning to *smile*.
Essendrugs. No chance he would coach them and turn the list to *smile*. List is *smile* to start with

Jaymie Graham could be a good one along with Yze. Bummers have to loosen up and get some brains.

I reckon Lyon has shown he will not go through a process not matter what. Wants the Clarkson treatment.

Personally, I hope Hird returns to the job. I think it would be a great result for club and person.

I reckon Lyon has shown he will not go through a process not matter what. Wants the Clarkson treatment.

Personally, I hope Hird returns to the job. I think it would be a great result for club and person.
But a terrible look for the game…

Reactions: 1 user