Eddie blasts Neil Balme | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eddie blasts Neil Balme

No 4 said:
I think Eddie is now getting involved with the trading officials at Collingwood. For Neil Balme to come out and say "where's the individual's right?" Referring to Ash stopped by Brisbane (not trading) means that Eddie has sunk the boots in and wants things to happen. He is under pressure and is the coach, particularly if they mess up next year.

This post and the thread title is a classic example of the newspaper business.

Bucks has been breaking eggs in the process of making his omelette.

I reckon he's a better chef than Dimma, and his omelette will taste better in the end. Unfortunately.

Midsy said:
Bucks has been breaking eggs in the process of making his omelette.

I reckon he's a better chef than Dimma, and his omelette will taste better in the end. Unfortunately.

you been reading to many newspapers - they all they think Bucks can do no wrong

Really want to not like Buckleu, but every time I hear him talk he just carries himself so well, is thoughtful and articulate and I can't help but like and be impressed by him.

Tigers of Old said:
*smile* Collingwood. *smile* Balme. *smile* Buckley. *smile* Eddiewood.
Oooooh just luv it when u talk dirty ToOheys, especially when it's about Colonwood.

Old pocket pisser Eddie purplehead is more than happy to bend over anyone and tell them he's doing them a favour, as long as he thinks it's good for Colonwood.

shawry said:
Really want to not like Buckleu, but every time I hear him talk he just carries himself so well, is thoughtful and articulate and I can't help but like and be impressed by him.
I've spoke with him a few times, came across great each time, very genuine an no figjam about him at all.

Lol

Nathan backwards.

Did you know that statistically he is the most unsuccessful player / coach in the history of the game.

No body has played/ coached more games without awinning a premiership than Nathan Buckley .

houdini said:
bucks will win a final before dimma does , THAT IS GUARANTEED

he won a premiership didnt he?

actually no that was Malthouse. Buckley took over a young team that had just won the flag and just a few years later he has led them to consecutive missed finals.

but yes he is a GUN coach.......

houdini said:
bucks will win a final before dimma does , THAT IS GUARANTEED
Actually already won one as a coach, but it was the last one he won. He's overseen two consecutive seasons with no finals action. If he presides over another season like that he'll be looking for another job, because I don't think Eddiewood will wear 3 consecutive years out of the 8. One of my mates supports the Pies and he had a bet with another Pie supporting friend that Buckley would not win a GF as the coach of Collingwood. I think he's going to collect. He's taken that side backwards at a rate of knots. Hardwick on the other hand has got Richmond, the side known as Ninthmond, into 3 consecutive finals series. Did you think Buckley was a marvellous coach last year when the Tigers were towelling them up by 15 goals?

YinnarTiger said:
When did he win one as coach?
Beat West Coast in a semi final in 2012, his first year as coach. They finished 4th. Lost their QF, beat WCE the next week then lost the PF. In 2013 they lost their EF to Port, and that was their last finals appearance. If you look at their finishing positions he's dropped a bit every year, although he did hold ground in 2014 and 2015, finishing 11th both years. He's certainly on the right track for anyone who doesn't support Collingwood :).

YinnarTiger said:
Thanks.

I thought we were talking premierships.

As player and coach he has zilch whereas Dimma has two, 2000 and 2004.
No, never got a flag. Did get a Norm Smith in a losing side, though. I personally think a lot of making him coach of the Pies was about Eddie trying to get his mate a flag one way or another.

CarnTheTiges said:
Beat West Coast in a semi final in 2012, his first year as coach. They finished 4th. Lost their QF, beat WCE the next week then lost the PF. In 2013 they lost their EF to Port, and that was their last finals appearance. If you look at their finishing positions he's dropped a bit every year, although he did hold ground in 2014 and 2015, finishing 11th both years. He's certainly on the right track for anyone who doesn't support Collingwood :).
so bucks has won a final and dimma has not , so bucks is the better coach PERIOD