Draft prospects 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft prospects 2019

I would be very happy if we ended up with Cooper Stephens with our 1st selection
Will be a very good player

Reactions: 1 user
it would be ideal to get another pick around the 20 mark.
Cooper Stevens plus a tall defender such as Harrison Jones or Sam De Koning

Reactions: 1 users
Cal Twomey throwing out the name Hugo Ralphsmith for Richmond's 1st on SEN this morning, that would be an off Broadway selection.

Melbourne huge on Luke Jackson for pick 8 and Caleb Serong at 3. Dees think Jackson can be a really good key forward/ruck.

Carlton want Brodie Kemp at 9. Not fussed about the knee. They think he's the perfect match to go with Cripps.

Last edited:
Cal Twomey throwing out the name Hugo Ralphsmith for Richmond's 1st on SEN this morning, that would be an off Broadway selection.

Really? I'd be shocked if he went that high. The more I look the more I see Copper Stephens. Would be a top 10 pick if he played the entire year. The combine results frank his standing even further. I'm more worried that Geelong snag him. They lost Worpel from under their nose and I can't see them doing the same again.

Really? I'd be shocked if he went that high. The more I look the more I see Copper Stephens. Would be a top 10 pick if he played the entire year. The combine results frank his standing even further. I'm more worried that Geelong snag him. They lost Worpel from under their nose and I can't see them doing the same again.
Spoke with Hugo's relo last week , if he is on the board at our second pick,he will be a Richmond man.

Spoke with Hugo's relo last week , if he is on the board at our second pick,he will be a Richmond man.

Second pick, I have no problem with. At our first, it fills a reach.

I really like his team mate, Ryan Byrnes. Screams Richmond man, with production and leadership. As tough as the come and has a burst of pace. Competitor and not unlike Jack Ross.

Reactions: 1 users