Draft prospects 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft prospects 2019

hmmm, very nice. Whitfield-esque

YES. I think he’s going to be at worse the third or fourth best mid in this draft. Rowell, Anderson, Green and Stephens are as a good a midfield quartet to come around in quite a time.

Reactions: 1 user
Gould ...tall defender.
Bianco... Prestia part 2.. midfielder
Cooper Stephens... tall Midfielder. Loves the contested ball.

My wife’s cousin - her son just got selected for the VIC Metro training hub squad and will be eligible for the 2020 draft. Northern Knights team and massive Richmond supporter.
Listed as 193/78 so needs some more size. Reckon he’s got another couple of cm’s in him as well. Been playing predominantly forward this year.

My wife’s cousin - her son just got selected for the VIC Metro training hub squad and will be eligible for the 2020 draft. Northern Knights team and massive Richmond supporter.
Listed as 193/78 so needs some more size. Reckon he’s got another couple of cm’s in him as well. Been playing predominantly forward this year.
Good luck to the young bloke, I hope he does well.

Reactions: 1 users
Are we looking for the next Stack or Pickett?

Being reported today in WA that we have been speaking to Rhai-arn Cox.

Dropped from the WA U/18 squad this year by Peter Sumich for disciplinary reasons. Sound familiar? Actually walked away from WAFL for a spell this year but came back super focussed.

Small forward with a great goal radar and great marking hands. Has been compared to Liam Ryan.

Reactions: 4 users
I haven't finished my 30. Just haven't got round to it.

My favourites at our first are Fischer McAsey, he may be around. If he is jump. Dylan Stephens - pipe dream. I'm such a fan.

Those two are long shots. The next three I think are more realistic.

Deven Robertson, Josh Worrell and Cooper Stephens.
in my opinion Cooper Stephens gets selected by Geelong for their second pick (currently 17).
Why? he is from Geelong Falcons
top in the Yo Yo test and high in the 2km time trial and jump.
Tall inside midfielder is a typical cats pick

Snippet in today's Hun n Shifter Sheahan reckons there's plenty in this years draft. Reckons it's as fat as last years n he had no trouble picking a top forty of kids. Reckons it's very even n there's kids thought of by some as top 20 who may drift towards the late end of the draft depending on clubs needs.
Probably just Shifter's usual pre draft hype n spin, but it's hard to guess as we no longer have any draft gurus commenting on the youngsters coming through.

Dropped from the WA U/18 squad this year by Peter Sumich for disciplinary reasons. Sound familiar? Actually walked away from WAFL for a spell this year but came back super focussed.

Small forward with a great goal radar and great marking hands. Has been compared to Liam Ryan.
Assume Collingwood will take him then......

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Link?

Knightmare’s Phantom Draft has us taking Cooper Stephens with our first pick. Mind you, he changes his mind pretty quickly - in his previous one, before the trade period he had us taking DeKoning, but he now slips down to pick 30.

If the kid isn't a 'good bloke' we wont' pick them. Our criteria seems to be:

1. Good Bloke
3. SA Captain
2. Captain
3. Surname Rioli
4. Playing well but got injured
5. Good player and bloke but not the traditional pedigree

If the kid isn't a 'good bloke' we wont' pick them. Our criteria seems to be:

1. Good Bloke
3. SA Captain
2. Captain
3. Surname Rioli
4. Playing well but got injured
5. Good player and bloke but not the traditional pedigree
6. Eats KFC in meetings

Reactions: 3 users
Dylan Stephens family all mad Carlton supporters. His Dad played at Norwood under Neil Balme.