Draft day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft day

Its on Fox but is there any other way of viewing it eg AFL Live?

Hope someone watching it can come in the PRE chat room to keep us up with the news and goss.

Draft starts at 7 tonight. Fox telecast starts at 6:30. All picks will also be live on SEN this evening as they happen.

rosy23 said:
Hope someone watching it can come in the PRE chat room to keep us up with the news and goss.

Can we access the chat room with Mac computers do you know Rosy? Have not been able to chat in the past so assuming not!

I don't know sorry lee. Give it a try and see if you can log in. Maybe someone else can help you.

Thanks Rosy - I can log in to chat on my computer but not on my ipad which is what I will be using at the time of the draft! Oh well! Good luck to our new draft selection!

Vlossy said:
Draft starts at 7 tonight. Fox telecast starts at 6:30. All picks will also be live on SEN this evening as they happen.

When I was at school I remember when we had 3 kids picked in my year to play in the big league.
Think they found out just before lunch time, so everyone was buzzing.
One of them told the teacher to go and get *smile* and walked out, never done his exams.
Pity he never played a senior game.

AFL live App draft show started at 3 this arvo and is going right thru the draft if anyone is interested .

tigerlee said:
Can we access the chat room with Mac computers do you know Rosy? Have not been able to chat in the past so assuming not!

Hi Lee, I've accessed the chat room via a Mac computer before. Can't with an iPad though.

doherz said:
we have a chat room??????

Look under your "user info" and "News Box" at the top of screen. There's 10 yellow buttons. Home, Help, Search etc. One of the middle ones says "chat". Click on that. Mainly only used using the Draft night.
Ps there also a payments and donations button. I can help you out with that as well. ;D

FOXTEL AFL DRAFT BROADCAST @ 6.30pm

Just a heads up for those who dont know, Fox Footy (CH 504) their broadcast will be the first round all names read then all rounds thereafter will be interviews etc

But if you prefer like myself to solely listen to EVERY draft pic being called out with "no Interviews" then tune in at 6.30pm on Fox Sports 3 (CH 503)

willo said:
Hi Lee, I've accessed the chat room via a Mac computer before. Can't with an iPad though.

Hey there Willo! Thanks for the info. I can't access via this iPad but that is okay. I will watch Foxtel so I don't miss our selection!

Listening now to SEN live.

Always excited on draft day. Feel like a kid and I'm 50.

Goodluck to all the kids picked, especially ours.

New format as well, so that will be interesting. Coach will read the first rd pick and present the jumper. How great will that be for that kid!

Just to confirm. Do we have 4 picks tonight?