Draft 2017 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft 2017

thoughts on picks

17 higgins rapped to take him after brander was gone champion data rank him as the best player in the draft

20 coleman jones im absolutely fuming at this pick one its early and 2nd hayes is a better ruck we also should of taken oscar allen. jones is a good mark but cant kick

25 noah balta bit of a reach with everyone questioning his wotk ethic and desire but has all the skills hopefully rance mk2

34 naish happy with this will be a good player

CC TIGER said:
Is as agile enough leysy

CCJ is not that different to a Griffiths.

Can play that role. Will be trained to just bring the ball to ground and provide ruck relief.

Much prefer CCJ to Hayes.

and Hayes is still to get picked ... anyone know why? esp if he was preferred over CCJ?

Without getting over excited ;D we bloody smashed it with our first three pics plus to get Naish in the 50’s is a steal.
Amazing result for the premiers :clap

toothless said:
Is CCJ a McEvoy clone? If so I’m happy enough with that
Not a bad comparison. Happier with the pick after watching his highlights on the club site.