Dimma - SEN Coaches Box 6pm tonight 25th Sept | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dimma - SEN Coaches Box 6pm tonight 25th Sept

Tiger Pops said:
drinking game.

Within these 4 walls
Well go through the process
We will look at every player
We need to get better
We,ll learn from it.

They're an outstanding team.

We know where he's at and that's all that matters.

At various stages.

The way we want to play.

Yeah it was disappointing.

These players are resilient.

and the one that really ticks me off - "Look, we know we let the supporters down" if he says that tell him to go back to Essendon!

I'd like someone to in the box to ask him 2 key questions.
1) Damien mentioned leading into the EF that contested ball would be a focus but we were spanked in this area.
Why and what are we doing to fix this?
2) Damien mentioned that the ruck contest would be crucial heading into the EF but crucially Goldstein smacked Ivy. What are we doing to fix this?

Tigers of Old said:
I'd like someone to ask him 2 questions.
1) Damien mentioned leading into the EF that contested ball would be a focus but we were spanked in this area.
Why and what are we doing to fix this?
2) Damien mentioned that the ruck contest would be crucial heading into the EF but crucially Goldstein smacked Ivy. What are we doing to fix this?
The engine room needs a major service..
They probably won't ask him much about Richmond. He's probably mainly there to focus on tonight's match.

Tiger Pops said:
The Richmond Way

We know we need to get better
We'll work on that for next week........oops there is no next week.

I listened to Dimma this evening. I have to say he is starting to smell like a spin doctor. At the crossroads.