Did Cotchin Play | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Did Cotchin Play

frawleyudud said:
Worrying signs that he may have just caught some of the dreaded RFC disease. Still only some early symptoms so hopefully a wrong diagnosis by the DOC!!!

Yet just 1 week ago against the Dogs he was our best player. Funny that.

Barnzy said:
Yet just 1 week ago against the Dogs he was our best player. Funny that.
They are the first signs of the disease!! Play one good game every 15 and be rewarded with a 4 year $1m contract.

DragicevicFan said:
Hard to find a car to push out on the wing at the SCG.

Oh snarky, also completely misplaced considering Cotchin's modified training program appears to have worked.

Amazing how our kids can step up when we have some more mature bodies like Foley come into the side to take some of the pressure off them

ZeroGame said:
Amazing how our kids can step up when we have some more mature bodies like Foley come into the side to take some of the pressure off them

Exactly, and Cuz, for all his ills, when fit will only improve that with better rotations. Cotchin's disposal is still too iffy, but has shown in the past it will get better.

Noticed last week that the opposition tried to hit him hard but he showed some aggression that I haven't seen before and was very hard at the ball. Today just continued on with the hardness.

Great game by the silkly Cotchinator today.

Phar Ace said:
Exactly, and Cuz, for all his ills, when fit will only improve that with better rotations. Cotchin's disposal is still too iffy, but has shown in the past it will get better.

Had one kicking error which i saw today and it still resulted in a goal!

I think the jury is still out.

Worried about the results actually matching the hype over time.

BOG.

After 20 years we at last have a player that has the fortitude to drag us back in it when things get tough. Dony anyone underestimate that.

Best game leysy's seen him play.

Add to that the best young player in the game. We are a lucky club.

Captain next year.

Leysy Days said:
BOG.

After 20 years we at last have a player that has the fortitude to drag us back in it when things get tough. Dony anyone underestimate that.

Best game leysy's seen him play.

Add to that the best young player in the game. We are a lucky club.

Captain next year.

Agree on all points LD.