Did Cotchin Play | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Did Cotchin Play

thejinx said:
Are you kidding me? Cotchin gets a pass because he's much younger than our other so called 'stars', but he definitely had a bad game tonight.

Alright, I concede there. Just looked at his stats and they weren't great, what he did was O.K though.

Kirk on Cotchin, that's a fair bit of respect the Swans have for him. Or is it that they have no respect for any of our other play makers ?

Cotchin won't be able to handle a decent tagger until the second half of the year.
He is out on his feet pretty easily due to his modified pre-season program.
Kirk gave him a lesson tonight.

Baloo said:
Kirk on Cotchin, that's a fair bit of respect the Swans have for him. Or is it that they have no respect for any of our other play makers ?

They've got to put Kirk on someone. And Deledio is probably too quick for him.

Not that Deledio is in damaging form anyway.

Guys, Cotchin was clearly our best player to half time, then astutely tagged out of the game by the Swans in the second half.

BBC said:
Cotchin won't be able to handle a decent tagger until the second half of the year.
He is out on his feet pretty easily due to his modified pre-season program.
Kirk gave him a lesson tonight.

Hard to find a car to push out on the wing at the SCG.

Very quiet and there is a fear that despite injuries he is being over rated by the Richmond faithful

timYCW#7 said:
Yes, was solid.

I luv the cotch but ur not serious are ya, 9 disposals and a dreamteam score of 41

Last week V the dogs he was our best and that was evident

Hopefully this has been a valuable lesson for the young man

And there would probably be no better teacher to learn it from

Should be all the better for the experience

jb03 said:
Very quiet and there is a fear that despite injuries he is being over rated by the Richmond faithful
Pretty harsh after his game last week
He can't be expected to star in every match yet

Worrying signs that he may have just caught some of the dreaded RFC disease. Still only some early symptoms so hopefully a wrong diagnosis by the DOC!!!

frawleyudud said:
Worrying signs that he may have just caught some of the dreaded RFC disease. Still only some early symptoms so hopefully a wrong diagnosis by the DOC!!!

Don't worry I'm sure Doctor hardwick can administer the panacea that will cure the ills of young mister Cotchin

Otherwise we're *smile*ed!!