Deledio ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Deledio ?

He can only play the role the coach gives him, and at the moment his role is to provide class from half back.

IMO DH playing Lids in the backline is the best thing for his development. Since going there he has had to be more accountable and the big advantage for the team is his kicking skills coming out of th backline (although I must confess I am totally confused at why he picks out the opposition ruck man for the kick-ins???). We all know Lids has tremendous talent and potentially could become a great midfielder, but DH has identified what he needs to work on and is going about it just fine. I hope he plays there all year as this year is all about developing the players for coming years.

Brodders17 said:
dual all-australian?

Would hope Deledio can be a 6 time AA and be more like Ben Cousins.

Joel was a great player, but Richmond need a culture where players get the absolute most out of themselves now, which means Brett needs to be the superstar everyone knows he can be.

rockstar_tiger said:
Would hope Deledio can be a 6 time AA and be more like Ben Cousins.

Joel was a great player, but Richmond need a culture where players get the absolute most out of themselves now, which means Brett needs to be the superstar everyone knows he can be.

Everyone would love Lids to be a 6xAA, bu the has to be a 1xAA first.

MalenyTiger said:
(although I must confess I am totally confused at why he picks out the opposition ruck man for the kick-ins???).

I would suggest he's aiming for our ruckman, but Vickery isn't as capable overheard just yet.

The addition of Graham and Polak will hopefully give us a few more get-out clauses for our kick-ins.