Cotchin captain this week [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cotchin captain this week [Merged]

Re: Cotchin captain this week ?

so does anyone know yet who will be wearing the no. 17? (figuratively of course)

Strange decision.

What's going on Lids?

Well, Beavis is in his first year and has had the players for the same amount of time without any previous baggage.

If he's selected Cotchin to Capt the side, I'm not sure if that says more about the Chimp or about Lids.

So is it official Cotch will skipper.????

Pretty poor from club to have not made an announcement before game day.

Us success starved fans are happy to clutch at any straw, even the announcement of a stand in skipper.

Captain Chimp Kazoo

Confirmed by the club. Captain Chimp Kazoo for today's game.

Re: Captain Chimp Kazoo

what great news the bloke is born leader who cares how young he is. this club is finally in the right hands we will beat dees today the boys looked pumped on observation of pre match warm up. Astbury and taylor great kicks

Well done to Trent but it really shows the state of our Club.

Cotchin has just turned 20 years of age, is in his 3rd season with the Club and has played just 28 games. Yet is captain for today.

A sad indictment on our Club that we have few other options.

This has just given KB material for his first three shows on SEN.

Very happy for Cotchin. I hope it doesn't chip away at Lids though. We need him up and firing and full of confidence.

Re: Cotchin captain this week [Merged]

Lids didn't earn it. I guess this will tell us what sort of man he is, if it will spur him on or send him into a sulk.