Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

so a Jewish neo nazi?

well i never said he was a neo nazi, but he is openly hostile towards antifa. the idiot is obviously too young to remember WWII.

The social unrest we're seeing now is what I've been worried about for a while.

in the famous words of Jeff Kennett: I don’t wanna sound alarmist but… We all know the CMFEU won’t take this lying down. they will want revenge. And we know they have underworld links.

am hearing reports that many at the CMFEU protest yesterday were rent-a-crowd
Think most are union members. Also sub contractors who have to join the union to work on building sites . Only one person to blame . And that’s the Dictator Dan . What a shambles Victoria is ! . Not seen today Dan , tipping hiding under a desk at 1 Treasury Place soiling his pants .

am hearing reports that many at the CMFEU protest yesterday were rent-a-crowd
That is the message they are trying to peddle to save face but even the CFMEU has its quota of anti-vaxxers.

One of the more bizarre things I've seen with the union punching on with themselves. And i did laugh at all the hi viz today when the sites are shut and there is no need to be wearing hi viz.

Reactions: 2 users
Think most are union members. Also sub contractors who have to join the union to work on building sites . Only one person to blame . And that’s the Dictator Dan . What a shambles Victoria is ! . Not seen today Dan , tipping hiding under a desk at 1 Treasury Place soiling his pants .
I would blame nonsensical anti-vaxxers before Dan.

Reactions: 2 users

how would you know Qld boy who doesn't care about Victoria any more?

The construction industry in NSW has similar mandates for vaccination. Why are there no protests there?

Reactions: 1 user
Love how the left and the media in general throw the label neo nazi right wing extremists to discredit people. It's an easy way to win an argument but not helping the situation.
They similarly like to proudly label themselves as such.

Avi Yemeni once called himself “the world’s proudest Jewish Nazi”.

So construction workers are allowed to work with strict covid protocols, construction workers don't give a *smile* and just do what they please. Government shuts down construction due to non compliance (greater than 50% were non-compliant) because these same construction site were directly responsible for a number of covid cases (I heard 13% mentioned earlier), yet its Dans fault????

Your a fool. Covid exists and QLD will find out soon as they will need to re-open to the rest of the world to save their tourism industry. Then the anti-vaxxers in QLD can find out how dangerous Covid is. Good luck with that with your thinking. I'm just glad that my family are more forward thinking and are being vaccinated.

Reactions: 5 users
The construction industry in NSW has similar mandates for vaccination. Why are there no protests there?
Dunno. .. but my union mate who I mentioned in a previous post, says in Victoria there is some..... and I'll try and be as PC as possible here..... 'ethnic tension' within certain areas of the movement, with a belief that it's been hijacked by a particular cohort.
Personally I have no idea if that's the case.

Reactions: 1 users
So you condone threats of physical violence? Why should Dan give them an audience after their disgraceful behaviour? A bunch of cowards.

Peaceful protests are powerful, this sort of behaviour does nothing to endear anyone to their cause.

You can't mandate vaccines, unless you live in china or N. Korea. As ToO has rightly mentioned there will be civil unrest. Get the vaccine if you're afraid or vulnerable and move on. If you're vaccinated you will be fine.

Reactions: 1 users
Melbourne is falling apart. This is the grimmest the entire pandemic has been.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

You can't mandate vaccines, unless you live in china or N. Korea. As ToO has rightly mentioned there will be civil unrest. Get the vaccine if you're afraid or vulnerable and move on. If you're vaccinated you will be fine.
There is also the group that even though they are vaccinated, pre existing conditions mean that they are still high risk. Anti-vaxxers are stopping them from returning to any semblance of normality.

Reactions: 3 users