Chris Knights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Knights

Inspector said:
Available for selection not in VFL? Where is he playing Coburg 2nds or something?
Coburg 2nds? Not unless he's been delisted and picked up by Coburg.

tigertim said:
Coburg 2nds? Not unless he's been delisted and picked up by Coburg.

Only kidding about Coburg 2nds but do our VFL side have a 2nd side? Knights is off injury list not listed in VFL

Inspector said:
Available for selection not in VFL? Where is he playing Coburg 2nds or something?
As of today (RFC website) he was still on the injury list, listed for a test. Presumably he didn't come up.

I'm happy for Chris not to be risked until he is 100% I just hope he hasn't had any further setbacks.

SkillzThatKillz said:
I'm happy for Chris not to be risked until he is 100% I just hope he hasn't had any further setbacks.

The way things are going it could be a long wait. :-\

se7en said:
The way things are going it could be a long wait. :-\

A very long wait, his situation on the injury list has been changed to TBC, which is not good news. Sad for him, but this could be the end of his career as a footballer.

buenavista said:
A very long wait, his situation on the injury list has been changed to TBC, which is not good news. Sad for him, but this could be the end of his career as a footballer.
Yeah, sadly I agree. Needs to get fit and show something soon. Real bloody shame, because he was just starting to come good when he did the knee. He would have been handy in turning the wins into bigger wins and may have even been able to turn a couple of the losses around.

Every week he has been a test and now TBC. What is going on here. I think he is important for our side and adds something we don't have. would love to have him back. Is it ever going to happen?

shawry said:
Every week he has been a test and now TBC. What is going on here. I think he is important for our side and adds something we don't have. would love to have him back. Is it ever going to happen?

After a year to designate his injury as TBC indicates they have no idea what else to do. At 28 already, it can only end in tears

Quality player, and plays a position we lack depth in. Sorely missed, but his 3 year deal is one that is hopefully one that is favourable to our salary cap.

If not, given his injury history, another poor signing by the club.

St Kevin said:
Quality player, and plays a position we lack depth in. Sorely missed, but his 3 year deal is one that is hopefully one that is favourable to our salary cap.

It was a long shot that didn't workout.

St Kevin said:

Wasn't a big contract at all from what i've heard.