changes V west coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

changes V west coast

I’m looking forward to seeing how this game pans out. The Eagles probably won’t flood which will suit us. They have also been very very comfortable in their home town for the past 8 weeks with everyone coming to them. Now they have to get out of their comfort zone and head back east with everyone else.

On current form they’re deservedly warm favourites but this may just be the game we need. Geez I hope so; the last two games have been hard work.

Its the moment of truth for us. I think its more important to us than them at this point

In the mix for OUT: Chol, Castagna, aarts, Stack, Rioli and possibly Markov or Soldo
In the mix for IN: Coleman-Jones, Higgins, Caddy, Collier-Dixon, Broad, Dow, Nankervis

Interesting week for the match committee.
Can't afford any passengers in the team against WCE.
Coleman Jones on injury list and has not trained for several weeks. Hopefully back training soon.

At the least it should be Stack for Broad. Markov looks like becoming 2020’s version of Broad. Comes in late in the season to plug a gap and plays well enough to keep his spot.

Reactions: 1 user
we turn those inside 50 entries into goals and we're laughing. something in me wants to think there's still some experimenting going on with things.
we have something up our sleeve.
Yes Caddy the forward - will help Lynch no end with the trash talk and toughen us up, and kick a few

Reactions: 3 users
In : Nank, Caddy, Broad

Out: Chol, Stack, Arts

Kmac and Markov on the wings dropping to the backline to help out, Pickett rotating HF-middle

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
soldo was poor in the ruck last night. still, we looked real good with nank and soldo in last year's final series.

with nank and soldo you can drop one back to intercept and disrupt the WC talls.

IN: Nankervis, Higlet

OUT: Chol, Stack

Its the moment of truth for us. I think its more important to us than them at this point

That's an interesting question. More important to us for ladder position. But for WCE, if they lose this one, the idea that they fall apart once they are in the hub and away from WA would gain some traction.

We need some changes, of that there is no doubt.

I think I would go for Nank back in place of Chol at this stage, but we really do need to find a way to give Soldo a little break, he does look tired and battered.

Stack has not been performing, I would put Caddy up forward and drop Castagna, I love the way Castagna plays the game and the pressure he can exert, but without that he is a passenger and he hasn't been playing well all year.

Broad has to come back for this one, no idea why he was dropped, Stack would make way, he is not playing well enough to justify his place in front of players like Broad.

But even more than changes, we need a fair few players to lift.

DS

Feels the the band is getting back together.

Caddy, Nank, Edwards will return. We always come goods month before finals.

Our conditioning staff are gods.

Reactions: 3 users
I think I would go for Nank back in place of Chol at this stage, but we really do need to find a way to give Soldo a little break, he does look tired and battered.

I love the way Castagna plays the game and the pressure he can exert, but without that he is a passenger and he hasn't been playing well all year.
Nank gives Soldo a 50% chop-out. Chol not so much. Rest Soldo after that if necessary.

Castagna 0 tackles last night and I think that's not an isolated stat for him recently.

Feels the the band is getting back together.

Caddy, Nank, Edwards will return. We always come goods month before finals.

Our conditioning staff are gods.
Do you think they are re-programming Caddy again now that Marlion has taken his spot on the wing?