Changes R6 vs Pussycats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes R6 vs Pussycats

no it doesn't but ....

Out: Tambling, Taylor, Simmonds, Dea

In: Browne, Polo, Post, White

Out: Richmond
In: St. Kilda

It doesn't really make a difference. No one will agree but I think for the sake of moral we should field the most experienced side possible even if it means players who aren't going to be part of the future.

Edwards?

He played a pretty decent game.

Farmer gets the award for funniest sledge of the night.

reiwoldt, simmonds they need a break for a long time. Not just a week..... They need to be made to work back into the top team also dea can go back and work on some of his game

browne in and I reckon webberley and morton come in

sh!t...

really...

umm....

God I feel for DH as the selection table this week. A few injures like Tambling, Taylor and a number of battlers that just have to go like McGuane (hopeless), Simmonds (hopeless).

Taking a stab but something like...

OUT: Simmonds, Dea, Taylor, Tambling, McGuane
IN: Browne, Polo, Morton, Webberly, Thursfield

Out: Taylor Dea Tambling Mc Guane Simmonds In: Browne Morton Polo Webberley and Goudis comes in after Taylor goes on long term injury list this week

Fighting Fury said:
out simmonds tambling taylor astbury, JR
in browne jackson polo thursfield morton

Taylor and Tambling seem compulsory outs.

Simmonds is doing a job according to Newman. Asbury should play again and you gotta cut JR some slack. Dea out.

In: Polo, Jackson, Morton

Out: Simmonds (retired); Tambling (inj); Taylor (inj); McGuane; Astbury (don't think his body is quite ready for AFL); Dea
In: Browne; Gourdis (off rookie list to play CHB); Polo; Morton; Post; Jackson

Will be 100pt plus hiding next week though - brace yourselves.

Tigers of Old said:
Is that so? I see that basically an admission that our rucks are *smile*ed.

Very, very, very unready Too.....
Sad really, when you see a kid like Roughhead for the Bullies come in and thrive............

I think we should have the starting 18, the 4 players from the bench, the coaches, trainers, doctor, physio & the board playing in the backline against the Cats.