Changes for the Elimination v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Elimination v Roos

Wouldn't be shocked if Lloyd went out for Conca, think Dimma said something about him training yesterday

I think Newman has offered something over the past month.

But ...

OUT: Newman

IN: McBean

CC TIGER said:
Wouldn't be shocked if Lloyd went out for Conca, think Dimma said something about him training yesterday

This would be a travesty IMO.

I wouldn't risk Conca.

Carter said:

But ...

that would be massive. Cant see it happening but.

Out: Maric
In: Hampson

We will get dominated in the Ruck and will be very lucky to break even around the ground. Hammer can equal Goldy in the ruck.

I would be surprised if there were an changes.
I have my doubts over Newy and think he should be sub at best.

I would love to sneak Knights in this week. It was interesting seeing his retirement speech and Dimma came in at the end and said something like it's not over yet....

Carter said:

But ...

agreed

would be a brave and excellent move

hence no chance of dimma doing it

You're kidding yourself! McBean hasn't played all year and you would bring him in for our biggest game yet.

Rfc4Life... said:
You're kidding yourself! McBean hasn't played all year and you would bring him in for our biggest game yet.

He's kicked the most goals in Vfl...

He's a human form of X factor...

He'd allow Tyrone to help Maric, vs goldie

Newman is terrible.

McBean would be a tough match up, in the same forward line as lennon, Martin, deledio, jack etc.

The reasons are numerous

pessimistic_ said:
He's kicked the most goals in Vfl...

He's a human form of X factor...

He'd allow Tyrone to help Maric, vs goldie

Newman is terrible.

McBean would be a tough match up, in the same forward line as lennon, Martin, deledio, jack etc.

The reasons are numerous

Apart from the first of that list, they are opinions, not reasons.

I'm astonished at the number of people who bemoan our lack of composure in the past two elimination finals then wish to be rid of Newman.

Just amazing.

Who is going to be the lucky players to come in when we get a injury in the next few weeks ?
Hampson Ruck
Astbury Tall back
Morris small back
Thomas midfield
Gordon Madonna small forward
Mcbean Tall Forward
I hope we don't get injuries but it's almost certain someone will get injured .

Number8 said:
Apart from the first of that list, they are opinions, not reasons.

I'm astonished at the number of people who bemoan our lack of composure in the past two elimination finals then wish to be rid of Newman.

Just amazing.

Im astonished at the Newman supporters! Offers very little full stop!