Changes for GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for GWS

We really need to put our foot on their throat and get some percentage...

GWS are missing many of their 1st choice players and losing Big Mummy is massive for them..

Have a few coming up that we are expected to win, lets push through all with comfortable 30-50 pointers and let the footy world know we are becoming the real deal!!!

Only way we'll get into trouble here is by giving their mids too much latitude. Interesting article in Inside Football this week about players who link up the most - GWS had 8 of the top 23 combinations, involving Ward, Shiel, Treloar, Greene, Coniglio, Griffen, Scully, Whitfield. Impressive depth, and most of them run all day.

FWIW Richmond had two combinations - Ellis to Martin (41 times) and Houli to Ellis (36).

I hope that they drop a tall and bring in a small before the game as it is pissing down in the city.

nafe brown said:
I hope that they drop a tall and bring in a small before the game as it is p!ssing down in the city.

Agree.
Also feel like putting on my snow gear on in the house today !

Inspector said:
McDonough or Lloyd for Griffiths

Vickery should be the one dropped in wet conditions.

Weather forecast says no showers in the afternoon. Tough one for MC.

i doubt there will be much more rain from now

usually this means the ground conditions would be fine, however since that rugby game, there is a lot less grass, and more mud

so I think the ground will be slightly boggy/slippery, but the ball won't be

play the talls, with screw in stops