Changes for GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for GWS

X3

No one lit up the VFL, with SOME luck, we have Mendue, Morris, Astbury and soon (within the next 2-3 games) Knights, Conca and Ellis to go into the last 10 games with around 28 players to pick from. A bolter like Short to play good VFL football to also give us the prospects of a late rookie promotion too.

Tiger Pops said:
X3

A bolter like Short to play good VFL football to also give us the prospects of a late rookie promotion too.

Would really like to see Short get a look in this year. Some blokes play to the level around them, that might be this kid. The better air, the better the breathing.

if i was the coach...

In: Lloyd, Menadue
Out: Maric (rest), Lambert

but i think it will be

In: Menadue
Out: Lambert

Bunnerz said:
if i was the coach...

In: Lloyd, Menadue
Out: Maric (rest), Lambert

but i think it will be

In: Menadue
Out: Lambert
Lloyd and gordon in the same team never again.....

Morris in. Newman out. New legs or old legs. Grunt or no grunt. Simple is it not.

Cant see Menadue being brought in based on those comments in the VFL report. No change I think.

Tames said:
Out: Whoever

In: Morris

Hardwick wont drop him for more than a week.

Please....not this change. Apparently Lloyd did OK in the 2's last weekend. Prefer him up forward to Morris

I think we can get by with Lambert as small forward at least this week.
We need to simply focus on bringing our Freo/Syd Q3-4 intensity and skill level and it will be a very comfortable win. McDonough/Lloyd ahead of Morris please.

Don't think I saw Madonna's name in the squad shown on The Footy Show last night. We'll we see him again?

Morris Played forward and midfield. Came back with a great attitude and his commitment in the contest was terrific. We expect Stevie to have a bit more of an impact at VFL level. But for his first game at VFL his attitude was good, and that was what was important.

All that means welcome back :happy :happy Steve :clap we sorely missed your magical non existent pressure acts against the Swans

My take is he will need things to go his way to get his spot back. ie injuries.

They are looking for a better option for the role.

Glad they stuck fat with Lambert.

And no Morris... Do I dare to dream?

What was that stat that L2R2R posted a couple of weeks back re winning % with no change. Prior to the West Coast game. It wasn't good from memory

shawry said:
flying to Melbourne this morning for this game and taking my son for his first ever Richmond game. Pumped.

Enjoy the experience. I reckon it's more memorable for the Dad than the son. Is he's young, I can't recommend Before the Pounce at PRO enough. Great way to get everyone in the mood.