Changes for GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for GWS

Does Maric get a rest this week?

Maric/TV/Griff will smash the young GWS rucks in Phillips & Lobb.

I'd be tempted to keep it the same. But if I had to:

OUT: Newman
IN: Menadue

Unless there's an injury during the week, I think we'll keep it the same. No one really seemed to turn heads in the VFL.

Definitely won't be Menadue in based on the VFL comments.

Most likely would be Lloyd. For Gordon?

No change scares me based on the stats from a couple of weeks ago and hunch says we have a low winning % with no change.

CarnTheTiges said:
Unless there's an injury during the week, I think we'll keep it the same. No one really seemed to turn heads in the VFL.
This, unless we give Ivvy a break or Sheds is seeing stars

Gordon out, didn't deserve his spot last week anyway, would like to see Menadue or Lennon in.

If an injury change is needed I wouldn't mind if Madonna, Lennon or Lobby get a senior run. Not sure there'll be any changes to the side that rolled Sydaknee though.

Maybe Lloyd for Lambert, simply because I reckon Lambert needs a couple more games at VFL for fitness an touch, Lloyd could be a good foil for the big 3 due to his marking ability

Like to see Gordon for McDonough and Newy the sub.

Pie-in-the-sky stuff, but it could happen :spin

CC TIGER said:
Maybe Lloyd for Lambert, simply because I reckon Lambert needs a couple more games at VFL for fitness an touch, Lloyd could be a good foil for the big 3 due to his marking ability

Agree

Lloyd, Gordon, Newman is just a recycling exercise. As for Lambert , do we another small as we have Cotch, Lids, Dusty, Titch, Miles, Ellis etc etc going great guns. Reckon we need a bit good old grunt on the bench who hit hard whilst interchanging. Have not seen McDonut or Elton so would they fit the bill ?

Still think Lloyd has more going for him than Gordon but yeah I'd prefer to give McD a go if nothing else than to reward consistent performance.

CarnTheTiges said:
X2