Caro to join Kane at 7. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Caro to join Kane at 7.

Nick Riewoldt has Joined 7
Matthew Lloyd and Matthew Richardson To FOX Footy is the Talk
Dermott Brereton back to 9

Reactions: 1 users
From what I read the AFL broadcast and streaming rights are to be renewed in the near future. With all these changes it looks like channell 7 is going all in on covering AFL and is intending to use its streaming channell 7plus sport.

Don't know where that will leave Fox Footy
From what I understand under the new agreement 7 can stream the games they broadcast.
Foxtel will cover every game, so the way I understand they can stream the game.
As far as the Grand Final 7 will have exclusive live rights but from what I have read Fox can use their commentators for the grand final.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hutchy at pre production every Monday morning.
jabba the hutt pizza GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
In the end it doesn’t matter much to me as I don’t watch the footy shows during the week. I listen to the Talking Tigers podcast, Footyology sometimes and Dyl and friends occasionally.
That’s it
If I watch a game during the season that isn’t Richmond it will probably be Friday night so not putting up with Brian Taylor will be a bonus although I am hearing rumours that the Fox team on Friday nights is going to be headed by Gerard Whately.

Reactions: 1 users
In the end it doesn’t matter much to me as I don’t watch the footy shows during the week. I listen to the Talking Tigers podcast, Footyology sometimes and Dyl and friends occasionally.
That’s it
If I watch a game during the season that isn’t Richmond it will probably be Friday night so not putting up with Brian Taylor will be a bonus although I am hearing rumours that the Fox team on Friday nights is going to be headed by Gerard Whately.
Interesting re Gerard Whately, maybe things aren't all Peaches and Cream at SEN.

Gerard is the head caller for Friday Night Football on SEN. That is why he is not on the Radio on Friday Morning during Football Season.
Shows how much I listen to SEN :LOL:

I read that Gerard will call for Fox footy and the person who I spoke to ( who works in the media) said he assumed it would be on Friday night, but maybe it won't be from what you are saying.

Maybe Anthony Hudson will get that gig

Reactions: 1 user
Shows how much I listen to SEN :LOL:

I read that Gerard will call for Fox footy and the person who I spoke to ( who works in the media) said he assumed it would be on Friday night, but maybe it won't be from what you are saying.

Maybe Anthony Hudson will get that gig
Maybe Gerard had a clause written into SEN contract re calling for Fox?

That’s it
Gerard definitely has his failings, but if it’s a choice between he and BT, then I’ll listen to Whateley every time.

Reactions: 2 users
You're going to watch Talking Footy cos Wilson and Cornes will be on it?
And your decision to stop watching Footy Classifieds will cause the show to end?
Won't end,point is their will be significant numbers that come across ,that's why networks do this all the time.