Caro to join Kane at 7. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Caro to join Kane at 7.

for what ever reason or reasons the pair are very toxic and it is ongoing

seriously you don't need that in your life

my advice is - if you see their lips moving stop listening

for the few facts , observations and interesting opinions they put out there , they entwine them with lot of toxic rubbish

AFL would be better off without them

Reactions: 2 users
Supposedly Luke Darcy is totally exiting the media to concentrate on business interests.
Sevens New Boss of Sport is Chris Jones is a mate of Hutchy.
Hutchy's production company is producing Sevens Football Shows next year.
Due to Hutchy's new relationship with Seven, it only leaves Mathew Lloyd as the only Footy Classified regular left at Nine as Hutchy has been benched.
If as Luke Darcy leaked Tim Watson is leaving Seven, I wonder who will be the Sports Presenter on the News?
Hutchy looking after Ch7 shows?
Eff me if that isn't paving the way for King Dangerfield to parachute in & be the face of that network.
Zach Toohey & Jeremy Cameron to be the boundary riders. Urrghh.:sick:

Reactions: 1 user
From what I read the AFL broadcast and streaming rights are to be renewed in the near future. With all these changes it looks like channell 7 is going all in on covering AFL and is intending to use its streaming channell 7plus sport.

Don't know where that will leave Fox Footy

for what ever reason or reasons the pair are very toxic and it is ongoing

seriously you don't need that in your life

my advice is - if you see their lips moving stop listening

for the few facts , observations and interesting opinions they put out there , they entwine them with lot of toxic rubbish

AFL would be better off without them
She just spews bile and criticism most of the time.

Positive on most female appointees is about it.

Kane is very good at what he does. I don’t like what he does but he is very good at it. Lots of holes in cheeks on here.

Eddie Maguire's production company produces Footy Classified for Channel 9.
Seven want to lever more content from their coverage and have engaged Craig Hutchison's production company to produce the content.

Ch 9 collapsing by the minute. Might as well finish Footy Crucified now. What the hell is Ch 7 trying to achieve?? If she's joining Talking Footy to try and beef it up, I don't think it will.
It will as I prefer classifieds and don't watch talking footy, but will next year.

Talking Footy sh!ts all over Footy Classified.

I hope Cornes and Wilson have nothing to do with Talking Footy next year, no doubt that they will though.

From what I read the AFL broadcast and streaming rights are to be renewed in the near future. With all these changes it looks like channell 7 is going all in on covering AFL and is intending to use its streaming channell 7plus sport.

Don't know where that will leave Fox Footy
They have been renewed Tiger Port and the first year of the new deal is 2025, hence all the changes

Fox gets to have their own team commentating at every game except the Grand final