Caro to join Kane at 7. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Caro to join Kane at 7.

According to the HUN, Caro is off to join Kane @ 7.
It will be another reason not to watch 7.
Ch 9 collapsing by the minute. Might as well finish Footy Crucified now. What the hell is Ch 7 trying to achieve?? If she's joining Talking Footy to try and beef it up, I don't think it will.

Reactions: 1 user
That c*** Sam McClueless and his snivelling little wank stain colleague Tom Morris just grew half an inch in their pants. More power to the private school boys at Nine!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
That c*** Sam McClueless and his snivelling little wank stain colleague Tom Morris just grew half an inch in their pants. More power to the private school boys at Nine!
I try not to listen to McLure but I heard him with Richo last week and I just wanted to reach into my Google home and punch him in the nose, he was so rude and condescending to the great Richo.

I gather it’s his schtick with Richo, not sure but he was horrible.

I try not to listen to McLure but I heard him with Richo last week and I just wanted to reach into my Google home and punch him in the nose, he was so rude and condescending to the great Richo.

I gather it’s his schtick with Richo, not sure but he was horrible.
He's an obnoxious little *smile* who's never had to do a hard day's work in his life - or earn his own way - and is only in the privileged spot he is in life because his old man (who passed away when Sam was 18) was a sports journo at The Age. Just another nepotism baby of our boys club AFL media.

Reactions: 3 users
Supposedly Luke Darcy is totally exiting the media to concentrate on business interests.
Sevens New Boss of Sport is Chris Jones is a mate of Hutchy.
Hutchy's production company is producing Sevens Football Shows next year.
Due to Hutchy's new relationship with Seven, it only leaves Mathew Lloyd as the only Footy Classified regular left at Nine as Hutchy has been benched.
If as Luke Darcy leaked Tim Watson is leaving Seven, I wonder who will be the Sports Presenter on the News?

Supposedly Luke Darcy is totally exiting the media to concentrate on business interests.
Due to Hutchy's new relationship with Seven, it only leaves Mathew Lloyd as the only Footy Classified regular left at Nine as Hutchy has been benched.
If as Luke Darcy leaked Tim Watson is leaving Seven, I wonder who will be the Sports Presenter on the News?
I really hope Watson is retiring from all media. And yes, he can take Jobe with him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Abbey Gelmi (Lambo's partner) does a better job.

I understand that there’s a lot of rivalry between 7 & 9, but **** me who’s running the sh!t show at 7. He’s hardly picking the cream of the crop, more like scraping the dregs from the bottom of the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users