Brownlow 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow 2015

SEN reporting the AFL website have advertised a 2015 Sam Mitchell Brownlow memorabilia collection.

BT Tiger said:
SEN reporting the AFL website have advertised a 2015 Sam Mitchell Brownlow memorabilia collection.

LOL if that's true and he's the winner, it's going to be very amusing.

BT Tiger said:

Geez, what a disastrous leak if he wins. Wouldn't it be among 3 or 4 probable winners just like WEG painting both grand finalists?

I just tried to look at the AFL shop...it's out of action temporarily for some strange reason :hihi

Also, just to clarify, that was based on a twitter rumour. But apparently the crowd at the Brownlow have gotten wind of it.

Afl online shop selling a 2015 Brownlow medalist Sam Mitchell signed gurnsey, I think someone's playing games.