Brad Scott post game interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad Scott post game interview

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
He's nervous, his job is on the line. He's recruited the players to push for a flag and developed the team to full maturity. Eighth place is not acceptable for the oldest side in the comp. There will be changes afoot if they fail next week.

Exactly, Brayshaw loves him apparently. But the external noise will grow much louder when they get bundled out by the Tiges next week.

Sucked in Scott - if you had beaten us last night you would have a home game against a young inexperienced doggies side that have travelled the week before and on one days less break.

Mac said:
Never mind the post game. It's the boorish antics mid game that give me the runs. His brother does the same. Going bug-eyed incredulous, mouth agape with his arms spread wide in a plea gesture followed by the double face palm and several follow up minutes of bug-eyed incredulous head shaking with his dumb mouth still agape like a drooling yokel. An embarrassing way for a senior coach to conduct himself.

Yep it's like he practices righteous indignation at home in front if the mirror in preparation for being completely over the top offended at everything that doesn't go his way. Why couldn't one of the pretend journalists ask him if he had ever rested 9 or 8 or 7 or 6 or 5 or even 4 players during a season before.

I can 't stand him, his club or the football media.

I hate Brad scot and North have become higher on the hate list in front of the filth / collingwood

Tommy H said:
Exactly, Brayshaw loves him apparently. But the external noise will grow much louder when they get bundled out by the Tiges next week.

Indeed. Norf probably only have 1 more season to achieve anything meaningful. They will sink like the Titanic thereafter!

SpaceAce said:
Indeed. Norf probably only have 1 more season to achieve anything meaningful. They will sink like the Titanic thereafter!

I hope boot them all the way back into merger (hostile takeover) talks.

RemoteTiger said:
I hope and pray - Scott does not have the last laugh.
They may have the last laugh but we are in better place that that club in the next few years.
There recycled players are going to take them to last day in September.

B2

B1 and B2 said:
They may have the last laugh but we are in better place that that club in the next few years.
There recycled players are going to take them to last day in September.

B2

Chaplin, grigg, Thomas, Hampton

Those in glass houses

With the ten best players rested, chances are they will have the last laugh

Tommy H said:

Of course he loves him
He was the only guy willing to take the coaching job
No one else wanted to coach north

In my eyes, North are a nothing team. They have very little going for them and I'm sick of the "poor us" mentality coming from them.

Don't get me started on the Scott brothers - biggest sore losers going around. Not convinced either can coach and their bully boy tactics are are cover for their lack of success.

Where are all the kids at North - or are they planning on topping up with older players forever? They don't seem to have any forward plan. On the road to nowhere really. Maybe as Mick Malloy said, send them to Bannocburn along with their 50 supporters.

As for you pessimistic - you are an embarrassment. Richmond have a lot more to look forward to in coming years than North. Win or lose this week, at least we have some sort of future plan. What is Norths?

As for you pessimistic - you are an embarrassment. Richmond have a lot more to look forward to in coming years than North. Win or lose this week, at least we have some sort of future plan. What is Norths?
[/quote]
Totally agree- this pessimistic fool is a sad, predictable, boring a#se clown.

Never liked the Scott brothers as players or people, they have had it tough though..

If were serious about a flag in next few years this is a must win game, i am confident the boys will get the job done!

I don't know what sort of person Brad Scott is because I don't know him but as TT1974 if you know the history of the Scott boys you have to admire their resilience.

My issue is the way he conducts himself with the media, where he always has an accusatory and defensive tone, and in the coaches box. He is really the only coach who openly complains continually about umpiring decisions. The open mouthed, open armed reaction to decisions just drives me nuts and has done for a long time. his brother does it a bit, so does Buckley from time to time but he is by far the worst.

Sintiger said:
I don't know what sort of person Brad Scott is because I don't know him but as TT1974 if you know the history of the Scott boys you have to admire their resilience.

My issue is the way he conducts himself with the media, where he always has an accusatory and defensive tone, and in the coaches box. He is really the only coach who openly complains continually about umpiring decisions. The open mouthed, open armed reaction to decisions just drives me nuts and has done for a long time. his brother does it a bit, so does Buckley from time to time but he is by far the worst.

He shows a real lack of class and dignity when he does this, once or twice fair enough, but its 10 times a game every game. Buckley does it a bit yeah, but not often, he usually has a reason, dodgy decision in a big moment, and he is more restrained. When it happens to us the worst Dimma does is purse his lips a bit, maybe look at the skye. Scotts arms-out-mouth-agape-bug-eyed-shaking-his-head routine is embarrassing.

tigersnake said:
He shows a real lack of class and dignity when he does this, once or twice fair enough, but its 10 times a game every game. Buckley does it a bit yeah, but not often, he usually has a reason, dodgy decision in a big moment, and he is more restrained. When it happens to us the worst Dimma does is purse his lips a bit, maybe look at the skye. Scotts arms-out-mouth-agape-bug-eyed-shaking-his-head routine is embarrassing.
Most coaches conduct themselves with a bit of dignity in the same way as Damien does, but both the Scott's are a disgrace. With Buckley I see it more as passion and he is getting better, whereas the Scotts haven't even made an attempt to modify the behaviour and if anything it's worsened.

Sintiger said:

My issue is the way he conducts himself with the media, where he always has an accusatory and defensive tone, and in the coaches box.

Maybe he has just been angry with the world for life. But seems he might have had the background to make him that way. Works for him but gives us plenty of ammo!