Brad Scott post game interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad Scott post game interview

played it perfectly if he wants to be seen as a coward

brad scott has *smile* up.

i don't care who you put on the park, conceding nine goals in a quarter can't be good for Hansen, et. al.

what a *smile*.

year of the tiger said:
If you don't believe you can beat any team any where, then why turning up against the games you believe you can't win ??? trying to manipulate the program to your advantage shows that you believe your team cant win against all teams - all things being equal.

Scotts attitudes and comments shows me he is not convinced he has played this well - if he was he wouldn't be so defensive, his comments would be less aggressive - so lets just disagree

all things are not equal are they? not everyone plays the premiers twice. not everyone plays the wooden spooners twice.

its an advantage to finsh low. the afl just makes things up - Frawley pick 3, Franklin pick 20 odd... etc.

The play your best team every game is a very strange, old fashioned attitude and would be laughed at in other sports.

Mac said:
Never mind the post game. It's the boorish antics mid game that give me the runs. His brother does the same. Going bug-eyed incredulous, mouth agape with his arms spread wide in a plea gesture followed by the double face palm and several follow up minutes of bug-eyed incredulous head shaking with his dumb mouth still agape like a drooling yokel. An embarrassing way for a senior coach to conduct himself.

Spot on!!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
How would we be feeling entering the finals with consecutive losses? 8th-placed teams going in L-L are 0-4.

and this cements why - to quote Carter - Scott has messed up. Dimma got it right quoting Dennis Pagan about not flirting with form.
Scotts own form in the box is horrendous - his ego won't let him forget the camera.

artball said:
and this cements why - to quote Carter - Scott has messed up. Dimma got it right quoting Dennis Pagan about not flirting with form.
Scotts own form in the box is horrendous - his ego won't let him forget the camera.

did you watch the first half?

Thoughts of another Tiger:

Watched the video. Please reconcile 'it's an insult to say we were not trying' with 'from a team and a club perspective it was a good night'?! Shouldn't he be devastated given they were trying so hard and got thumped by their likely combatants???

Funny he assumes its the players people have been criticising.

It's not the players that didnt try to win, it was you Brad.

It's you, you fat tit!

Surely your mother hates you?

caspar said:
Funny he assumes its the players people have been criticising.

It's not the players that didnt try to win, it was you Brad.

It's you, you fat tit!

Surely your mother hates you?

his mother thinks he is a impressive tactician and strategist

due to placing importance on finals

The media are already focusing on North and Brad's "I wanna be like Ross" tactics. They'll be under a lot more pressure than us next week.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
There's something indefinable missing at North that separates them from serious teams. Doesn't mean they won't be a dangerous opponent as we're still trying to discover that something for ourselves.

I can define it for you ... supporters!

caspar said:
Not talking footy there. I imagine he'd have been a very tiresome boy.
You can just see it can't you, manipulative, demanding, tantrums, would have gone on for years

Man, I am really missing the Ignore function. Any chance it can make a comeback Rosy?