Ben Rutten | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Rutten

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Just announced as an assistant coach.

Dunno, I'd prefer experience.

Adelaide churn out quality talls consistently. I think Rutten can bring a lot to the table.

Happy enough with that. Welcome Ben, I look forward to seeing our talls come along a bit quicker.

Seems like a great mentor/teacher/coach especially for Astbury. Talia talks a lot about how the Truck has been huge for his development.

Collo said:
Seems like a great mentor/teacher/coach especially for Astbury. Talia talks a lot about how the Truck has been huge for his development.

That's good enough for me.

We lose experience last season (Leppa Campbell) so far we have only replaced them with inexperience.

Campbell was not a development coach last year & I'm not sure that Leppa had any coaching experience when ha started with us.
I'm very happy to have the "Truck" on our coaching panel next year.

TT33 said:
Campbell was not a development coach last year & I'm not sure that Leppa had any coaching experience when ha started with us.
I'm very happy to have the "Truck" on our coaching panel next year.

Campbell - correct, he was setting up the VFL team
Leppa - was an assistant at the Lions before Richmond
Truck - me too