All Australian 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

All Australian 2015

So pleased for Lids and Jack.

Rance just the man to defend a high water mark

Jack getting jackets and mixing with Betts and Rioli, lots of laughs.

How did Cyril make it instead of Walker ?

Congrats Tross, Jack & Lids on your AA selection. You all rightly earned your spots. :clap :clap :clapCommiserations to Dusty on just missing out.

rapt for Jack. hardest working creative CHF in the league and glad he was recognised for it.
Josh Kennedy should've been in there.

Alex, Jack and Brett were rightly chosen as AA. All have had stellar seasons and deserve all the praise given them. Shame about Dusty but his inconsistency at times probably went against him.

tha8ball said:
They have interviewed Murphy, hannebury, Goldstein, Rance, Lids, Betts, Shaw and Hurley on 360....I now expect all of them to make it.ll

Well played. :)

Grats to our guys!

Congrats to all 3 of the guys. Jack may have been a tad lucky, but I don't think Tex or Gunston were overly robbed.

If anything the selectors should've have had a smaller forward line with Stringer at CHF, and squeezed in either Naitanui or Josh P. Kennedy. Rory Laird the most unlucky imo. Has had a super year.

Well done guys. Jack and Lids probably lucky this year but it makes up for being overlooked previous years.

Maybe Tex has some credits now for future years.

Phanto, if you are lurking can you give your view on Jack " not a CHF" Riewoldt getting a gig as AA CHF?

3 guys in the AA side. Well done to all of them. Jack does surprise me, but he really did have a great year and at least they're recognising the work he does around the ground and the goals he creates, not just the ones he actually kicks.

While Tex might have been a bit unlucky, I couldn't understand the fuss made over Gunston. Nice player and had a good year but pretty one dimensional when you compare him to a real star like Jacky boy!

Must say I love that AA forward line and its the future. Very mobile, not super tall keys. Rioli lucky but you wouldn't complain if you got to see Cyril, Eddie and Chad hover around the talls plus they can win their own ball in the air and on the ground as well.

Actually you could probably slip in Lids or Dusty at half forward for Cyril. More consistency and possessions.

lamb22 said:
While Tex might have been a bit unlucky, I couldn't understand the fuss made over Gunston. Nice player and had a good year but pretty one dimensional when you compare him to a real star like Jacky boy!

Must say I love that AA forward line and its the future. Very mobile, not super tall keys. Rioli lucky but you wouldn't complain if you got to see Cyril, Eddie and Chad hover around the talls plus they can win their own ball in the air and on the ground as well.

Actually you could probably slip in Lids or Dusty at half forward for Cyril. More consistency and possessions.

Agree on Gunston, an excellent foil, but still a foil. Jack (and Walker) are the main men.