All Australian 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

All Australian 2015

Barnzy said:
Jack very lucky to make it IMO. His second half of the year was pretty average. I assume that means Martin will be snubbed when he was clearly our second best after Rance?

Jack lucky but has nothing to do with martin making it or not. They weren't competing with each other.

Reckon lids will get on the bench.... Great job jack. Was a lock half way through the season...plays a fsr more selfless game than the big Tex... Tough one to call.

As much as it is about kicking goals - even when Jack seemingly had a quite game it was acknowledged that it was all the other unselfish acts that brought others into play that was duly applauded.

WesternTiger said:
Jack lucky but has nothing to do with martin making it or not. They weren't competing with each other.

We'll see. Pretty hard to get 3 or more unless you make top 4. I hope Martin makes it, 24 and no AA for him doesn't seem right.

wow, Jack in, the boffins saw what we see. Pleasantly surprised. Well deserved. I love Jack

Wow Lids made it with 17 games. KB worked his magic this year.

I still say Martin deserved it the most by far for us after Rance but can't be unhappy.

Hooray for Lids - makes it on the bench. :clap

3 All Australians great effort by the boys - lets double it for next year :fing32

Barnzy said:
Wow Lids made it with 17 games. KB worked his magic this year.

I still say Martin deserved it the most by far for us after Rance but can't be unhappy.

Might have been second behind Rance but competing against a bigger pool of A graders.

WesternTiger said:
Might have been second behind Rance but competing against a bigger pool of A graders.

That's true but he's a big goal kicker for a mid.

No Josh Kennedy (Syd) or Pendles.

Barnzy said:
That's true but he's a big goal kicker for a mid.

No Josh Kennedy (Syd) or Pendles.

I reckon Martin should have been in too. Pendles deserved to miss, lucky to be in the top 40. Reckon Josh Kennedy is a bit stiff.

Martin, JPK, Neale, Pendlebury, nicnat named unlucky.

Bob named CC, JJK vc