All Australian 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

All Australian 2015

pumped

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 14, 2014
A team has been named (not the final official one) based on the Official AFL Player Ratings.

3 tigers were named, Rance at FB, Deledio on a HFF and Riewoldt at FF. No Dusty not even on the bench.

Well done fellas! Fantastic years.

The coaches (AFLCA) have named a team this year for the first time, ditching traditional positions in favour of modern tactics.

BACKS
Tall/medium defender: Easton Wood (WB)
Tall defender: Alex Rance (Rich)
Small defender: Zach Tuohy (Carl)
Medium defender: Bob Murphy (WB)
Tall defender: Cale Hooker (Ess)
Medium defender: Jarrad McVeigh (Syd)

MIDFIELD
Ruck: Todd Goldstein (NM)
Inside/outside midfielder: Dan Hannebery (Syd)
Inside midfielders: Nat Fyfe (Fre), Josh Kennedy (Syd), Matt Priddis (WC)
Inside/outside midfielder: Andrew Gaff (WC)

FORWARDS
Inside/outside midfielder: Patrick Dangerfield (Adel)
Key forward: Jake Stringer (WB)
High half-forward: Brett Deledio (Rich)
Small forward: Chad Wingard (PA)
Key forward: Josh Kennedy (WC)
Tall/medium forward: Jack Gunston (Haw)

INTERCHANGE
Inside midfielder: David Mundy (Fre)
Inside/outside midfielder: Scott Pendlebury (Coll, capt)
Inside/outside midfielder: Bernie Vince (Melb)
Ruckman: Nic Naitanui (WC)

Interesting again ... is based on voting for the MVP award.

Rance has been nailed in from early in the season. Lids may sneak in, but I suspect those who say only Alex are on the money.

I'm tipping Rance and Dusty. Lids possibly, but may have missed too many games.

Lids and Rance interviewed at the awards by G&R on 360

Lids talked up Rance comparing him to Gaspar *

*cue the haters!

Robbo suggested they spend their nights replaying all their stuff ups but got played straight back down the pitch for four.

Jack very lucky to make it IMO. His second half of the year was pretty average but he was unlucky when Hawkins and co made it over him in other years so kinda makes up for that. I assume that means Martin will be snubbed when he was clearly our second best after Rance?

Great work Jack. Surprised he made it, form dropped away towards the end (elim final aside). Didn't make it when he won the Coleman.

Edit: Agree with you barnzy