AFLW 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW 2024

When we lost to North and the umps were sh1t, coach Ferg did not do a press conference.
Yesterday the discrepancy was even worse and again, no press conference.
Maybe he just takes these hits reeeeeaaal bad. Which I’m not upset about

Reactions: 1 users
When we lost to North and the umps were sh1t, coach Ferg did not do a press conference.
Yesterday the discrepancy was even worse and again, no press conference.
Maybe he just takes these hits reeeeeaaal bad. Which I’m not upset about
I generally dislike sooky people Merv , however I’d really like the club to ask questions about this one, yesterdays game maybe a bit of anomaly, however 2 frees in 3/4s of footy and 14 to the other team is way to lop sided , it’s either very inconsistent “ poor” umpiring or something, dare I say suspicious.

I used to think us supporters were just been like every club , whinging about the rough end of the grater re umpiring decisions , however it’s become fact for whatever reason that we do get a poor run on the 50/50s , we need to speak up on this , yesterday cost us a top 4 spot most likley , in saying that we were poor , however the umpiring definitely swung the momentum numerous times

Reactions: 3 users
I generally dislike sooky people Merv , however I’d really like the club to ask questions about this one, yesterdays game maybe a bit of anomaly, however 2 frees in 3/4s of footy and 14 to the other team is way to lop sided , it’s either very inconsistent “ poor” umpiring or something, dare I say suspicious.

I used to think us supporters were just been like every club , whinging about the rough end of the grater re umpiring decisions , however it’s become fact for whatever reason that we do get a poor run on the 50/50s , we need to speak up on this , yesterday cost us a top 4 spot most likley , in saying that we were poor , however the umpiring definitely swung the momentum numerous times
We have different players in the men’s footy now, different coaches, men and women - and we consistently get far less free kicks, always. I haven’t gone back and checked the women’s stats this year, I’m too scared to.

They used to say it was because we played rough tough footy in the men’s when we were winning - well that’s been debunked.
The only thing that is constant is the Richmond name and colours

Reactions: 5 users
We have different players in the men’s footy now, different coaches, men and women - and we consistently get far less free kicks, always. I haven’t gone back and checked the women’s stats this year, I’m too scared to.

They used to say it was because we played rough tough footy in the men’s when we were winning - well that’s been debunked.
The only thing that is constant is the Richmond name and colours
121-140 including this last game.

17-39 in the last two weeks

Reactions: 1 users