AFLW 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW 2024

Good endeavour in a practice match.
Low scoring game the G Train no Courtney Wakefield replacement at this stage of the pre-season, thought she would have got herself a bit fitter.
Not sold on her at all. Barely seen.
Some of the new women are going well.

Can the commentator check the team list and stop calling Libby Graham as Beth Lynch.

Reactions: 1 user
Led most of the game and lost by 2 points. Please work on those silly simple fumbles. Brennan and Conti are the only reliable players we really have.

Led most of the game and lost by 2 points. Please work on those silly simple fumbles. Brennan and Conti are the only reliable players we really have.
I am hoping this is a wrong call. Watch out for Beth Lynch and Ellie McKenzie this year, throw in Grace Egan to go next level

Reactions: 1 user
Watching the Swans Pies match. Bit of tension and some huge hits going in. The girls don't take a backward step.

So, how does that chip in the ball work with scoring? What do they see? Can we see it? Has ARC cARCked?

"Ground Control to Sherrin ball, Ground Control to Sherrin ball. Can you hear me Sherrin ball?"