21st May 2011 Judgment !!?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

21st May 2011 Judgment !!??

Saturday night

What selection process its individual choice a christian should never be ordinary rosey we need to show love compassion and dignity if u have been treated poorly by a christian id question if there a true christian

Re: Saturday night

scooty said:
What selection process its individual choice a christian should never be ordinary rosey we need to show love compassion and dignity if u have been treated poorly by a christian id question if there a true christian

Good to see the 'No True Scotsman' defense. It's a personal favourite.

scooty said:

Some of your posts during the games are very unchristian like scooty!

Big Cat Lover said:
Some of your posts during the games are very unchristian like scooty!

thats a bit unfair, you obviously missed all the positive posts on saturday night, and during the freo game, and after we ran all over the roos and lions. actually come to think of it i missed them too. but they must have been there. surely not all his posts can be negative?
and in fairness at this early stage it looks like he judged hardwick v scott pretty accurately.

scooty said:
The fact is we are not saved on works alone we are only saved by grace we can not deed our way to heaven

Geez …… no father-son rule or mature age rookie (I could start believing). Needless to say purgatory will be totally accommodating welcoming all.
Just have to make the most of it I guess.

http://www.lechatnoirboutique.com/prodimages/Coffee%20Mug%20-%20Far%20Side%20Just%20Not%20Reaching%20That%20Guy.jpg