21st May 2011 Judgment !!?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

21st May 2011 Judgment !!??

Re: Saturday night

scooty said:
No just saying date setting is unbiblical

Is it just the date that is unbiblical scooty or is it the actual big bang? If the end of the world proclamation is biblical can you tell us the reasoning behind it. Sounds pretty mean to me to create the world then wipe us out. A bit like my Dad knocking the Scrabble board over when he's sick of the game (eg I am winning as usual :hihi )

rosy23 said:
Is it just the date that is unbiblical scooty or is it the actual big bang? If the end of the world proclamation is biblical can you tell us the reasoning behind it. Sounds pretty mean to me to create the world then wipe us out. A bit like my Dad knocking the Scrabble board over when he's sick of the game (eg I am winning as usual :hihi )

That's a bugger, particularly if you are about to play D E R I C K X :)

Well, I’m still here too,…..unfortunately.
Clearly none of us got selected for paradise as a priority pick – and fair enough given some of the posts I’ve seen in this forum - but perhaps our salvation lies in a draft system. Does God do numbered picks, father-son rule, rookie etc...anyone know?
Sadly, long term injury list won’t cut it this time in I fear.

Saturday night

The earth was given a certain time frame before it would end how long that is only god knows the reason this is is becuse there is a new earth that god has created this earth has no sin sickness pain torment however those who dnt experence the new earth will suffer

scooty said:
The earth was given a certain time frame before it would end how long that is only god knows the reason this is is becuse there is a new earth that god has created this earth has no sin sickness pain torment however those who dnt experence the new earth will suffer

That's the spirit!

scooty said:

I don't get the blind faith in a God who would make decent people suffer.

Saturday night

The fact is we are not saved on works alone we are only saved by grace we can not deed our way to heaven

scooty said:

You sure gods real name is not Lafayette and he's taking the chosen ones to this new planet on a shiny DC8?

scooty said:
The fact is we are not saved on works alone we are only saved by grace we can not deed our way to heaven

Ah, cool, a "fact". That means it can be proven beyond doubt. In all my religous upbringing, the word fact was rarely used, I'm lookong forward to hearing how this fact is in fact a fact.

scooty said:

when you say god you a mean metaphorically right?

Saturday night

No when i say God i mean God matthew says of that day and hour knowth no man not even the angels but the father himself so for anyone to suggest they no the day have completely misinterperated scripture the one thing we can sure of is it will happen the earth and everything will pass away but my words last forever matthew again the weekend just showed how real god is it proved god right it says countless time in the bible that in the last days many will come saying i am he or the time is now do not belive them as the come with a lie to decive even the elect also says be careful of false prophets who come dressed as sheep but are ravonus wolves yes it will happen but when i do not know but as christian theres some tough days ahead but i rejoice in the fact that i dont live by flesh and blood but am a new creation

scooty said:
the weekend just showed how real god is

You could make a similar case for Nostradamus but at least, as far as I'm aware, he didn't want to wipe us out or make us suffer.

Saturday night

God dosent want to whipe anyone out thats way he says in john 3 16 that none shall perish but have eternal life he wants us to have it but the rest is up to us whether we want to or not

Isn't that conditional on bowing to God's demands and worshipping him though scooty? I'd say there are some serious Christians on here whose behaviour is very ordinary and there are some non-Christians who are very decent. Considering the different fates of both groups, as I've been led to believe, it seems to me the selection system is a tad screwed.