2024 Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Fixture

Don't worry, we'll go back to playing them once next year. In Adelaide.

We've played them 40 times and 9 of those have been at the MCG. The last time we played them once in a season and that game was at the G was 1998. Since then there have been 14 years when we have only played them once, and all of them have been in Adelaide. Someone should ask Karen about that.
Nah. Can almost guarantee we will play them twice. And the AFL will be kind enough to give us a home game against them. The thing is though, our “ home” game against them will be in Adelaide in “Gather Round”, and then we play them away later in the season at Adelaide Oval

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 users
In brighter news, that was our last interstate trip for the Year.
8 all up.

Thanks a lot City Hall, you corrupt barstads!

On Nine News tonight will be more than likely announced tomorrow

anyone want to take a guess on the size of the crowd?

Biggest crowd GC has played in front of is 51,774 in Perth against the eagles (2018)

Think we can smash that record.

anyone want to take a guess on the size of the crowd?

Biggest crowd GC has played in front of is 51,774 in Perth against the eagles (2018)

Think we can smash that record.
Does that include the red and yellow cardboard cutouts for the Huns?

How do I catch a train to 'Wurundjeri'?

Is there a tram? Number? Is it in the 'free zone'

When will this FARCE end????? (yes - I know - NEVER!)

I wonder if the people who bought a house in East Melbourne now sell on Realestate.com as "Wurundjeri"?

Those Gold Coast fans flying down must be thrilled to get check GoogleMaps and find no place exists (except in WOKE CRAZY AFL HQ!!!)

Get back to basics AFL and when you do - sack the DEI marketing staff that came up with this STUPID labelling. It achieves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING :(

Reactions: 1 user