2024 All Australian 44 man squad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 All Australian 44 man squad

That's the most underwhelming AA squad I've ever seen!
It's a *smile* pie seriously it's like these people haven't watched the games. I'm surprised Samson Ryan wasn't named first ruck after seeing Fairies like Raynor, D'Ambrosio, Joe The Goose and Treloar. Then stat collectors like Merrett and Neale. Then Cameron before Marshall lol what a *smile* tam and i could go on further, but i'm putting in the same effort into this discussion as those clowns did in selecting the team. Rioli not in the top 40 lol.

It’s like high school the AA. And Cricket blazers..?
Anyway - players that have been reported or copped repeat fines shouldn’t be considered..

Houston, Heeney, Butters.. any more?

Rhys Palmer?
It’s worth remembering that Dusty was ineligible for rising star in 2010 because of an innocuous front on bump for which he got points but didn’t miss a game.
I think Hanneberry won it from memory.
It is a flawed award imo.

Reactions: 1 user