2024 All Australian 44 man squad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 All Australian 44 man squad

Zorko. Ffs. Gets sent down back to do the Coleman role.

22% contested possession rate. Suits him perfectly.
Jeremy McGovern FFS. Any chance Vloss can get in for ONCE!!! Corrupt pricks.

Reactions: 1 users
Jeremy McGovern FFS. Any chance Vloss can get in for ONCE!!! Corrupt pricks.
cannot believe that McGovern got selected.
Luke Ryan FFs he spends all game kicking sideways and backwards.

The selectors are parrots.
How was GAwn selected? After he bent us over he wasn't that good.

Maybe it's my Cats hatred coming through, but Dempsey the rising star?

Most underwhelming winner since Danyle Pearce.

Reactions: 1 user
Never understood why we always struggled with this AA rubbish.

At least D'Ambrosio didn't make it. What a joke that would be for a player with just 38 games, through 3 teams and via MSD.

Did Tom Stewart get a gig again? All he has to do is sign a fn contract and an All Australian geelong goes with it.
His career highlights are just him endlessly being humiliated by Dusty.

• Haha
Bombers melting over merrett lol apparently should have been captain of the all australian team not just in it lol gold

Disappointing photo of the All Australian team. It shows how some Australians like to be non-conformist and won't follow convention to wear a tie for a formal occasion photo. This is supposed to be a classic photo of our sporting elite and they were ignorant of what is required. I can't imagine this happening in the U.S., they'd have more respect for the occasion. I'm sure there are some who will disagree. :)

Disappointing photo of the All Australian team. It shows how some Australians like to be non-conformist and won't follow convention to wear a tie for a formal occasion photo. This is supposed to be a classic photo of our sporting elite and they were ignorant of what is required. I can't imagine this happening in the U.S., they'd have more respect for the occasion. I'm sure there are some who will disagree. :)
1st thing I noticed some not wearing ties

Good foward 6.
I wouldve selected that front 6.
Good to see Bompmytelly captain
Good to see Treloar rewarded he has been good for 25 weeks not like some.
Moore Good player.
Butters will have 7 AA's too. Star kid.
Surprised Horne-Francis wasn't picked, he was better then Serong.
How's Zorko in there?

there are lots of things you can use as measures of performance that i'd call "rough guide" other than straight out ladder position

brownlow votes , coaches votes , all Aus selections , %

any way you slice it , this season sucked

the ball is now firmly in the court of the recruiting dept. (set us up for a decade of success with astute drafting , negotiating and pick trading ) & the coaches ( the Dimma era is disappearing in the rear view mirror , work with what you have , you may only have the coming preseason to prove yourselves )

Maybe it's my Cats hatred coming through, but Dempsey the rising star?

Most underwhelming winner since Danyle Pearce.
I thought it was gonna be the Warlord from #lolnorf. It’s the only time they ‘win’ anything. Soon to be us, too.

I wake up to no Tom Stewart and Paddy Clangerfield in the AA,

and immediately go out and check if the sun rose in the west

Reactions: 3 users
the AA backline came up on my twitter feed this morning and i p!ssed myself laughing.

The Richmond backline during our premiership era was 100 times better than that. It's amazing how much the quality has dropped in a few short years.