2024 All Australian 44 man squad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 All Australian 44 man squad

Tigers2020

Tiger Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
Players: Noah Anderson, Harris Andrews, Nick Blakey, Marcus Bontempelli, Andrew Brayshaw, Zak Butters, Darcy Cameron, Jeremy Cameron, Jordan Clark, Sam Collins, Patrick Cripps, Charlie Curnow, Nick Daicos, Bailey Dale, Massimo D’Ambrosio, Brent Daniels, Joe Daniher, Errol Gulden, Isaac Heeney, Jesse Hogan, Max Holmes, Jason Horne-Francis, Max Gawn, Dan Houston, Jeremy McGovern, Harry McKay, Zach Merrett, Dylan Moore, Lachie Neale, Cam Rayner, Luke Ryan, Caleb Serong, James Sicily, Jack Sinclair, Harry Sheezel, Tyson Stengle, Adam Treloar, Chad Warner, Jake Waterman, Jacob Weitering, Lachie Whitfield, Tristan Xerri, Hayden Young, Dayne Zorko

source: https://www.afl.com.au/news/1206805...-dockers-dominate-big-pie-darcy-cameron-named

Jordan clark in over dan rioli makes no sense to me and cam rayner making the team for 2 or 3 good performances in the back end of the season is also very questionable. Luke ryan only makes the team because he plays for a team that plays slowly and Daniher makes it despite his inaccuracy costing lions making top four

Reactions: 1 users
How the thuk didn't dan get into the actual 22 ,let alone missing the 44, biast bastards

Reactions: 4 users
How the thuk didn't dan get into the actual 22 ,let alone missing the 44, biast bastards
We couldn't get them in there when we were winning flags.

I gave up on the AA when Burn Jones got a jacket and Big V wasn't selected

Reactions: 9 users
When I saw Curnow and Daniher named someone’s definitely taking the hiss

Reactions: 2 users
Cam Rayner are you *smile* kidding me? Check this out and tell me who should be AA?
Yes Raynor had an abysmal first third of the season. My brisbane mates badly wanted him dropped. If he was a Richmond player he wouldn't get in on that basis, or any basis for that matter. But he's not, so he's in.

Reactions: 3 users
That's the most underwhelming AA squad I've ever seen!
Amazes me how any 1 player from Foldnorf and Wet Coke gets in and yet we still struggle for 1. Even the Cows can't get 1 in. This must have Cornhead stains all over it again.

Reactions: 1 user
Tom Stewart organising the Royal Commission now.

Should be investigated thoroughly first thing tomorrow. Heads will roll

Players: Noah Anderson, Harris Andrews, Nick Blakey, Marcus Bontempelli, Andrew Brayshaw, Zak Butters, Darcy Cameron, Jeremy Cameron, Jordan Clark, Sam Collins, Patrick Cripps, Charlie Curnow, Nick Daicos, Bailey Dale, Massimo D’Ambrosio, Brent Daniels, Joe Daniher, Errol Gulden, Isaac Heeney, Jesse Hogan, Max Holmes, Jason Horne-Francis, Max Gawn, Dan Houston, Jeremy McGovern, Harry McKay, Zach Merrett, Dylan Moore, Lachie Neale, Cam Rayner, Luke Ryan, Caleb Serong, James Sicily, Jack Sinclair, Harry Sheezel, Tyson Stengle, Adam Treloar, Chad Warner, Jake Waterman, Jacob Weitering, Lachie Whitfield, Tristan Xerri, Hayden Young, Dayne Zorko

source: https://www.afl.com.au/news/1206805...-dockers-dominate-big-pie-darcy-cameron-named

Jordan clark in over dan rioli makes no sense to me and cam rayner making the team for 2 or 3 good performances in the back end of the season is also very questionable. Luke ryan only makes the team because he plays for a team that plays slowly and Daniher makes it despite his inaccuracy costing lions making top four
Cam *smile* Rayner?

What a joke.

There must have been a printing mistake, no Stewart or Enright?

Is it time for the media award again? I’ve got as much interest in this as I have the Logies (none at all), and it has about the same amount of credibility.

Reactions: 1 users
So, if Harley Reid can't win the Rising Star due to suspension, how can he be eligible to win any other award as he won the 'Best 1st year Player' one tonight??

Zorko. Ffs. Gets sent down back to do the Coleman role.

22% contested possession rate. Suits him perfectly.