2015 Jack Dyer Medal Night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Jack Dyer Medal Night

Still sad to see Axe retire through injury. If only he was younger now, than under Wallace.

in that vic game he was picked for and starred in, at that time he was the equal of a brent harvey, if a little harder, just injury/longevity ... luck

B Gale didn't seem too confident that we would land anyone of note during trade week. Seemed frustrated and wanted to make it known that they were trying their best. :-\

Ripplestick said:
B Gale didn't seem too confident that we would land anyone of note during trade week. Seemed frustrated and wanted to make it known that they were trying their best. :-\

All dressed up and no one wants to dance with us.

Ripplestick said:
He said that Yarran had played his best football forward so I assume from that we see him as a small forward

Tigers of Old said:
Seems like Matt Dea will be there again next season. Astounding really.

Interesting. Has a best VFL player ever been delisted by their club in the same season?

Jack wins the Roachy medal 6 years in a row.......coz we don't have any other consistent strong forwards!!! Jack needs support!

On ya Jack.
First time a Richmond player has kicked 50 or more goals in 6 straight seasons.
I reckon he is still underrated by the wider football community.

tigerlove said:
Huh? It's a best and fairest award, not a mature media communicator award. Both Dusty and Rancey deserve to win this year.

Just saying he can get better, much better. Not a criticism but hopefully optimism