2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD

Re: The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - Round 6 vs Port Adelaide - VOTE HERE

3. Maric
2. Tuck
1. Nahas

Grimes unlucky to not get a vote

Re: The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - Round 6 vs Port Adelaide - VOTE HERE

3. Maric
2. Lids
3. Tuck

Grimes and Nahas unlucky. Dea showed some good signs too...

3. Nahas
2. Maric
1. Grimes

Tuck unlucky

I am so glad, to come from the game, and see most see it as it really was.

3- Maric- cult figure- our most important player if we want finals

2- nahas- what a tank he has, he needs others to run past him, sadly had no one keeping up with him.

1- deledio- very skilled player.

Morris- 2nd half - wow

Tuck- Clarence king

3 - iVan
2 - Nahas
1 - Grimes

3. Maric
2. Tuck
1. Deledio

3. Maric
2. Nahas
1. Lids

Grimes and Tucky very unlucky

3. EEEEEvarrrn
2. Grimes
1. Lids
with apologies to tucky and nahas.

3 Eeevarn
2 Grimes
1 Nahas

rokin.tiger said:
3 - Maric
2 - Lids
1 - Nahas

+1

Apologies to Tuck, Morris and Grimes

3 Maric - crazy man was unbelievable
2 Deledio - instrumental in setting up our win
1 Nahas - livewire and fantastic defensive pressure

3. I.Maric
2. Lids
1. Grimes

3. Mulletric
2. Slumdog
1. Grimes

3 I.Maric

2 Deledio

1 Nahas