2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD

Re: The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - Round 2 vs Collingwood - RESULTS POSTED

3 - Tuck
2 - Foley
1 - Conca

Re: The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - Round 2 vs Collingwood - RESULTS POSTED

3. Grimes
2. Conca
1. Tuck

re. Foley. I thought he had a bit of his old burst but his disposal was so diabolical I couldn't have him anywhere near the votes.

3. Tucky. A real warrior and not a bad kick today
2. Conca. Great tackles and 2 classic goals
1. Nahas. Never stops trying

3. Grigg
2. Conca
1. Tuck

Foley, Grimes, Nahas in the mix for points

happytige said:
3. Tucky. A real warrior and not a bad kick today
2. Conca. Great tackles and 2 classic goals
1. Nahas. Never stops trying

Same for me

3 Grigg
2 Conca
1 Foley

3. Grigg
2. Conca
1. Deledio

3 Tuck
2 Grigg
1 Nahas

3. Conca :)
2. Grigg
1. Tuck

3 Grigg
2 Tuck
1 Conca

3. Rance
2. Grimes
1. Morris

All these boys are as hard as cats heads.

Special mention to nahas, grigg, concs, lids, cotch and batch

FOLEY

GRIGG

TUCK

ALSO SPECTION TO GRIMES AND RANCE WHO WERE SUPERB..NAHAS..ALSO....AND MOST OF ALL REECE CONCA WHO PLAYED HIS BEST GAME..OUTSTANDING

3 - Conca
2 - Grigg
1 - Tuck

Special mentions to Cotchin, Grimes and Rance & Foley

3. Grigg
2. Conca
1. Grimes

Really impressed with Grigg's ability to find space. Was it workrate from him or laziness from the Dees. Best games for the club from both he and Conca.
Grimes will be an exceptional footballer, when Rance had his hands full with Clark early, Grimes was able to stand up until Rance switched on (he ended up being very good too)
Foley, Cotchin, Tuck, Morris and Nahas all very good too.
Also nice to have up to 8-10 players in the running for votes, and not the usual suspects. Great sign

Go Tiges

3. Rance.
2. Grigg.
1. Conca.

3 - Grigg
2 - Tuck
1 - Conca

Special mentions to; Houli, Lids, Foley, Cotchin, Nahas, Grimes & Rance

Re: The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - Round 2 vs Collingwood - RESULTS POS

3. Grigg
2. Conca
1. Foley

3-Grigg
2-Grimes
1-Tuck