2011 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - THE AWARDS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2011 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - THE AWARDS

Re: 2011 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - Round 2 v St Kilda - VOTE HERE

3. Grigg
2. Lids
1. Newman

Wanted to give TV and king votes but maybe they can back it up next week.....

3- Deledio
2- Grigg
1- Cotchin

3. Deledio
2. Grigg
1. Martin

grigg
lids
white

martin and king..just miss out

3. grigg
2. lids
1. martin

3 - Grigg
2 - Delideo
1 - White

tommystigers said:
3 Grigg
2 Deledio
1 Chimp

Same for me.

3- Grigg
2- Lids
1 - Corchin.

Thought Jackson was very good too. Newman and Martin well done also. Vickery is suprising me, hes a big improver.

I thought our 2 stand out players on a night of exceptional team effort were:

3-Deledio - completely nullified the impact of Goddard after quarter time and hurt him the other way - champion effort
2-Grigg - this kid knows how to find the ball and used it very well - the freak goal in the final quarter was the cherry on top

You can pretty much raffle off the 1 vote - so many excellent efforts

1-Vickery - progressing ahead of the curve - moves pretty well for a big man, consistently worried Gwilt and stood up in the absence of Jack.

Apologies:

Cotchin - silky mover - that play where he won the ball against 3 saints and led to a Tiger goal was my highlight of the night
Newman - Captain's game - provides invaluable leadership on the field and orchestrates the backline well
White - great start to the season playing negating roles - his shutdown of the dangerous Montagna shouldn't be undersold.
Jackson - great improvement this year and provides good grunt in the midfield - loved his hit on McEvoy that left him doubled over
Martin - nice response after an ordinary round 1 - won the ball and was a good finisher in front of goal
King - what a turnaround from a couple of years ago - almost a spiritual leader out there - really lifts his younger teammates
Nahas - I feared for his spot on the list prior to this and although still not completely convinced, have thought his first two games have been quite good - consistently takes the game on.
McGuane - Good job on St Nick - we'll miss his presence in the backline over the coming weeks after the MRP deals with him
Batchelor - looks like he's been around for ages - good size for his age and has great poise - doesn't look rushed - definitely a keeper
Helbig - this kid's got something - loved his long goal and fearlessness in the clinches.

Phew! - if we had won that game it probably would have been one of the best games I have attended - as it turns out it was still a great game with plenty of Tiger highlights.

3-Deledio
2-Grigg
1-Nahas (very hard to pick for this last vote as many players deserved a vote but I just like the way Nahas has gone about changing his game, getting more involved at contests, taking the game on and running teams ragged. His pace is a real asset.)

3 Lids Huge improvement on last week
2 Jacko Always gives his all. Big improvement in his disposal effectivness
1 Cotchin

3 Lids
2 Dusty
1 Jacko

3/ Grigg
2/ Deledio
1/ McGuane

3. Lids
2. Grigg
1. Matty White

Would love to give Vickery a vote - thrilled with how he's coming on.