The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

I mainly remember him from this song:

And that his sister was Monica Trapaga from Play School.
I remember watching him on countdown.
Just checked his bio on Wikipedia. Birth name was Juan Ignacio Rafaelo Lorenzo Trápaga y Esteban :eek: Would have been a long intro if he used that professionally

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Just checked his bio on Wikipedia. Birth name was Juan Ignacio Rafaelo Lorenzo Trápaga y Esteban :eek: Would have been a long intro if he used that professionally
FMD. Thought that was all the members of the band you were listing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I remember his signature move of putting his legs behind his neck and then butt walking down the stage. I think he was a contortionist.

• Haha
What a name/s
Hmmmm I wonder whether Deed Poll allows that many names on one form. Dunno about the Juan, but I’m taken with the others
Juan Willo Ignacio Rafaelo Lorenzo Trápaga y Esteban, yeah that’s got a real ring to it :giggle:

Saw a death notice tribute from Maureen Hafey for Peter Hafey, Tommy’s brother and runner through his coaching career.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Cam McCarthy, ex GWS & Docker, 29. No suspicious circumstances (which is code for suicide)

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Cam McCarthy, ex GWS & Docker, 29. No suspicious circumstances (which is code for suicide)
So sad that any young person could feel that this is the only way out.
Stark reminder that AFL players are no different to any other part of society.
Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Reactions: 6 users
Corey “Homocide” Williams.

Played it right out to the end appearing on tv and radio right up until the last few weeks.

Courage and will personified.

Reactions: 1 users

Played it right out to the end appearing on tv and radio right up until the last few weeks.

That’s sad news. I loved listening to him and his passion for anything he liked.

And a ripping bloke, you couldn’t help but like him.

Every time you saw him, he made you feel important.

And was growing the game. Very sad day for the basketball community.

• Sad

Oh no- that is very sad news. I wish he had got a check up earlier - it may have saved his life.

Please - everyone - do a poo check as smatter of habit every few years if you’re over 50. And anyone else having bowel issues too.

Oh no- that is very sad news. I wish he had got a check up earlier - it may have saved his life.

Please - everyone - do a poo check as smatter of habit every few years if you’re over 50. And anyone else having bowel issues too.
Nothing like the joy of catching a steaming nuggy n scraping off a sample. Would have been irrelevant for Williams as he never made it to 50.

Bit of a weird one the old Govt Nuggy check. Free kits for people between 50 n 70 odd. Before that u won't get it n after that u no longer matter WTF?

Nothing like the joy of catching a steaming nuggy n scraping off a sample. Would have been irrelevant for Williams as he never made it to 50.

Bit of a weird one the old Govt Nuggy check. Free kits for people between 50 n 70 odd. Before that u won't get it n after that u no longer matter WTF?
There is no reason not to do the poo check except inconvenience but the return rate is not that high.
Last time I did it I actually was told to get it checked out and did a colonoscopy. Turned out fine but the message was that it is worth while doing, you just never know.

There has been a push from the medical profession to reduce the age below 50 and I note that Corey Williams was 47 :cry:

Just think of it as an opportunity to send your sh!!t to the government!

DS

• Haha