The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

I mainly remember him from this song:

And that his sister was Monica Trapaga from Play School.
I remember watching him on countdown.
Just checked his bio on Wikipedia. Birth name was Juan Ignacio Rafaelo Lorenzo Trápaga y Esteban :eek: Would have been a long intro if he used that professionally

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Just checked his bio on Wikipedia. Birth name was Juan Ignacio Rafaelo Lorenzo Trápaga y Esteban :eek: Would have been a long intro if he used that professionally
FMD. Thought that was all the members of the band you were listing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
What a name/s
Hmmmm I wonder whether Deed Poll allows that many names on one form. Dunno about the Juan, but I’m taken with the others
Juan Willo Ignacio Rafaelo Lorenzo Trápaga y Esteban, yeah that’s got a real ring to it :giggle: