Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games.

Please Kano,
Explain to everyone where Port are at??
Where's there future??
Good enough to have Hipwood how about Marshall.
Good to have a go at our kids, what kids do Port have coming through.
Good enough to say Dusty has lost his passion for the game, what about Tortoise Wines.
Is 3 players Good enough to carry the rest??
Where is Burton at?
Where is Farell at?
Do you persist with unskilled panic merchants like Lachie Jones??
I can see Port with us in the bottom 4 next year. Dixon goals, No goals.
Can't rely on Butters every single week.
You can't go to the draft with these picks considering Tassie are coming in.
They sold the farm on a plastic defender that reads the game worse then Lefau and Therk Thatcher. Soldo looks like his knee will still give him grief.Screenshot_20240503_064810_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
They went all in with a 6 and 2 off suite and they actually believed that would win them a flag.
That's the worse list management decision since Collingwood gave up 2 picks for Beams.

Watching Soligo have a breakout season while the superhunks continue to collectively disappoint really hurts.

Reactions: 1 users
Sounds like might be an unpopular opinion. But Daisy been very good on special comments ILHO.

Better than most.
His analysis of the game is very good, he also tipped the Crows to win pre game.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Hinkley has the most games as a coach at one club with no flag or even a grand final appearance. How come he goes under the radar. Surely the heat gets turned up.

Rumour is there's a succession plan in place for Carr to take over.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
While we enjoy Cornes’ discomfiture (and we really do) with Port’s predicament we need them to rally next week against the Cats.

Just like the ANZAC Day game, I couldn't give a rats arse about tonight's feral lockdown at the G between the Scum of Wood and the Scum of Ton.

Safe houses and streets until the end of the game.

Reactions: 2 users
Just like the ANZAC Day game, I couldn't give a rats arse about tonight's feral lockdown at the G between the Scum of Wood and the Scum of Ton.

Safe houses and streets until the end of the game.
Be a good opportunity to go around to Collingwood cheer squad members houses, and recover all your stolen goods.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Yep anticipating a highly charged match between Carlton and Collingwood. The rivalry between these two scum teams is indeed intense .So hoping for some all in brawl and fight action in this game and a draw again so neither team can win :ROFLMAO:;)