Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Lions are gonna end up like Port. Bit of a nothing side with nothing to show for it.

Reactions: 6 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
I'm probably alone here but so glad Brisbane lost. Arrogant pretenders they are.

Reactions: 4 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
He even managed to make the mark he took on his own and without a contest difficult.

He did kick a goal afterward but did an unnecessarily awkward spin and fall after marking the ball that could have easily had the ball spilling out of his hands.

His nickname should be ‘goofball’.
Goofball should be Hipwood’s nickname

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Paparazzi in Brisbane are hopeless in asking hard questions. Ol' Fages keeps going through the motions in his pressers.

Reactions: 2 users

wammo

We're from Tigerland
May 16, 2007
I'm probably alone here but so glad Brisbane lost. Arrogant pretenders they are
Not at all MT, I’m very happy to see the Lions lose. Just disappointed I didn’t get to see Collingwood lose as well.

Reactions: 4 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
his selfishness when he has ball in hand inside 50 is always funny to watch
Daniher is one of the most selfish footballers I have ever seen. Not just on the field. Faked injury for two years at Essendon and has hardly missed a game in 5 years since he left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Daniher is one of the most selfish footballers I have ever seen. Not just on the field. Faked injury for two years at Essendon and has hardly missed a game in 5 years since he left.
Would spend more time in front of a mirror practicing his gum chewing grin than he would on his goalkicking

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Pies 30 frees to Lions 20 at the Gabba

Corrupt as *smile*.

Anyone in their right mind think that Richmond would have 10 more frees against an interstate side on their home deck.
I only watched the first quarter but in that time I saw 4 - 5 frees that Brisbane didn't get.

I don't know if it's deliberate or an unconscious bias but it's real. The Filth are kissed on the d!ck every week. :cool:

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
If you can rely on anything, it’s for Brisbane to be flaky

Board and executive will soon be privately wondering if Fages is their man.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Paparazzi in Brisbane are hopeless in asking hard questions. Ol' Fages keeps going through the motions in his pressers.
Don't listen and you will be ok
Trust me. He will still pick the same 22 again and again.
Brisbane's only chance was last year.
To play the flakest Victorian team on the G. But Berry, Hipwood and Raynor didn't turn up.
Berry wouldn't be at the club if I was running it.
Hipwood wouldn't be at the club if I was running it.
Raynor wouldve copped the biggest spray in AFL history and then he wouldve had to make up his mind if he was going to stay.
These 3 you can't trust in Big Games.
Hipwood is worse then Schache.
And seriously I reckon I would pick Schache before him.