Richmond v Adelaide 8-9-23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Adelaide 8-9-23

We do look physically smaller than the crows overall, and in a game like this that doesn’t help. Would also be useful if someone could hold a mark.

In all seriousness if Conte is our best player, we aren't winning shiit.
She busts her ass, but is always against 2 or 3 opposition.
Some of our girls aren't up to it.
We are smaller, we should be faster but we aren't because alot of our girls are taking short steps.
The number 9 can't pick up the ball

Reactions: 1 user
That’s as good of team as I’ve seen in my limited AFLW watching , so much heavier and smart footy .

Not that we are blessed with forwards , I think we’d be better of with Brennan running through the middle

I worry that recruiting the G Train was a mistake. We offloaded our last big lumberer. And we need more speed.

Reactions: 1 users
I worry that recruiting the G Train was a mistake. We offloaded our last big lumberer. And we need more speed.
The G train might have a flat tyre because she can't pick up ground balls.
Who recruited her?? Clarke? Hartley??

That’s as good of team as I’ve seen in my limited AFLW watching , so much heavier and smart footy .

Not that we are blessed with forwards , I think we’d be better of with Brennan running through the middle
Speaking of Brennan, am I the only one who is a bit disappointed with her output since joining the club ?

She’s definitely a talented player, and I’d certainly have her in our top 5, but for a high profile and high priced player I reckon she could deliver a bit more. Always seems to have a bandage on some part of her body. Shoulder, knee, whatever. Club also doesn’t seem to know where to get the best out of her either - locked in key forward or ruck.

Dunno, but I watch a lot of her games and she can go ok in moments, but I often think she could have more impact over the longer course of a game.

Reactions: 2 users
Speaking of Brennan, am I the only one who is a bit disappointed with her output since joining the club ?

She’s definitely a talented player, and I’d certainly have her in our top 5, but for a high profile and high priced player I reckon she could deliver a bit more. Always seems to have a bandage on some part of her body. Shoulder, knee, whatever. Club also doesn’t seem to know where to get the best out of her either - locked in key forward or ruck.

Dunno, but I watch a lot of her games and she can go ok in moments, but I often think she could have more impact over the longer course of a game.
Agree , as talented as a player as we have , just dosent get the job done enough as a key forward , again I think her class could be better used through the middle , like the men’s team not sure we have many key forward options. I’d give McKenzie more time forward

Reactions: 1 users
9 marks in 3 quarters of football. All of them uncontested. Wakefield is a big loss. I was hopeful Greiser would fill that spot but we don’t play to a leading forward, plus most of the time she is up in the centre square as the last player.
Tessa Lavey is also a huge missing piece of the team.

Me too. It’s only 2 games, but she reminds me of Frederick. Big and strong, but very slow.

I always think we're in trouble when I see Brennan in the middle, much prefer her as a forward.

Greiser may well be yesterday's player s AFLW is now a lot quicker, hopefully she can get used to playing for Richmond and get some goals.

DS