Maria Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maria Rioli

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Hadn't heard much about Maria Rioli this year, but found an article and a couple of highlights, she is 18 already so not sure if she is keen to come to Melbourne and play for the Tige's or not, I thought she may have been eligible this year?

Reactions: 3 users
Something very very special there!

Not sure what the process required is but Maria would be such an asset to our AFLW side.

Make it happen please!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm pretty sure I read she was eligible for the draft this year. The 2 drafts last year (and earlier this year) she wasn't eligible for, so I reckon she will be eligible this year. 1 game from Maurice made her a father / daughter so we will get her, just not sure how the bidding process etc works for the AFLW.

Reactions: 2 users
Wow , obviously no need to compare her to MJ , however looks a much more natural footballer

Reactions: 2 users