Mid season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid season Draft

Mitch Schofield had 20 disposals, took 9 marks and kicked 5 goals yesterday. The club know a bit about him, it was a close call between him and Lefau, he might be worth consideration.
He either takes a bucket of marks that dont turn into goals or he plays hi up the ground.
That's what we need.

Screenshot_20240427_075330_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
There’s definitely something about him. Kicked 4 against Peel Thunder without touching the ball.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Not a requirement for us but Port Melbournes Tom Highmore another good game today v the Suns. A team looking for that tall defender should be giving him a go in the MSD in a months time.

Not a requirement for us but Port Melbournes Tom Highmore another good game today v the Suns. A team looking for that tall defender should be giving him a go in the MSD in a months time.
I think we have to take best available, even if it's a defender. We need players for every line but in terms of the tall/tallish defenders, Grimes, Vlaustuin and Broad wont be around much longer and Gibcus can't get on the park. That leaves us with Miller and Young.

Reactions: 3 users
I think we have to take best available, even if it's a defender. We need players for every line but in terms of the tall/tallish defenders, Grimes, Vlaustuin and Broad wont be around much longer and Gibcus can't get on the park. That leaves us with Miller and Young.
Mutaz it is IMO.

How about this bloke? Seems to be playing well in the VFL.Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 3.59.50 PM.jpeg.png

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I’m not saying Highmore is best available just that he’d be worth another shot in the right team.

Reactions: 1 user
Watching Jasper Scaife, West Perth v South Fremantle. Scaife has taken 3 very good marks, 2 of them hangers.
It's three quarter time, it's a low scoring game 6 goals a piece, he hasn't kicked a goal, his 300 + goal teammate Keitel has kicked 4.
I've seen Scaife a few times, he continues to improve, is dual sided, a good mark and an even better kick, I'm sold.

Reactions: 3 users